News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on April 03, 2013, 11:54:03 AM
European League doesn't play by the same rules so the clauses would be meaningless.

I agree with this. The no trade clause doesn't apply to Euro League teams.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

All the no trade clause does is is an encourager/morale booster for 1 player. He was a B- ranked player just 2 seasons ago, trading has hurt him, its affected his performance. I believe it to be a player specific clause, not a new idea.

Besides, this is a game of power and theres no way the players would relinquish that much power, binding contracts prob wont be accepted. I find that players who have long-term contracts & stay on one team tend to improve better. I use the rule of thumb that each trade makes the player go down by a third grade (from C+ to C for example). Same with coaches, its not coincidence that the best graded coaches are the ones who are established

Cory

So, no FBL for a while huh?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Only thing left is Ty signing his last player and locking in.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Cory

I assume a week in someone will find something FBL related to pass the time.

Ty

$20 says James starts the FHL

Cory

I remember BD saying he was working on the FFL...but donno what happened with that.

GM Franchise

Ty

Fhl seems simpler, both seem kinda complicated though

Jennifer

Ian if possible could I get an updated team sheet, too?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Damn, so Burt Hawk probably wont be doing so much business with us lol

Jennifer

I might have to speak to Delvechio and mention what a shame it would be if Vraba had an accident.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

It's amazing how all their problems go away when they go to Europe.

Ty

Jordan Brandon leads the Euro league in turnovers