Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 18, 2013, 01:11:53 PM
Safe travels, Dorling. Have a blast.

It's awesome so far, great city. Awesome food, awesome alcohol. First night was our 'quiet one' and we got in at 5.30am so no idea what's going to happen tonight.

GM Franchise

The Spuds were basically a YMCA after school program team when I  ran them.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 18, 2013, 03:12:48 PM
The Spuds were basically a YMCA after school program team when I  ran them.

Yeah Strike told me it was all basically bench players. And I did not try to shag the Shack lol.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Yeah it was a bunch of bench guys and it was a total disaster, lol. And to top it off I've gone two seasons without winning a game. The Curse of the Franchise is about on par with the Curse of the Bambino or something like that.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

there's always next year, right?

Strike

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on May 18, 2013, 04:33:04 PM
there's always next year, right?

By that, you mean Season 19 or 20, right?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 18, 2013, 04:49:21 PM
By that, you mean Season 19 or 20, right?

More like Season 100.

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 18, 2013, 05:17:16 PM
More like Season 100.

I'm trying to be optimistic for you, dude. >_>

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 18, 2013, 05:59:23 PM
I'm trying to be optimistic for you, dude. >_>

Lol I know. I'm just a mess when it comes to this. :P

Mike Powers

Well things are about to explode in San Diego....

Jennifer

Quiffy is derogatory?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

¿PapaPancho?

According to urbandicitonary.com its slang for queer

Black Death

so his coach told him that was a weak anwsers
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Wow, didn't expect that to happen.

Mike Powers

I thought more that the coach was referring to the 2 losses, than Jon himself.