News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

.....and then he said that.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

My people have a saying,

is it worth winning a hundred at bingo if you spend two hundred playing

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I got the Toppers sims to run tomorrow, Saturday Night Slam took it out of me lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on May 26, 2013, 08:02:58 PM
I got the Toppers sims to run tomorrow, Saturday Night Slam took it out of me lol

Don't worry about it, Ian. We already know they've won one game.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

I really thought Franchise giving the team shooting training would pay off too.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Lol yeah, that didn't work out so well from the sound of it. I showed them how to do Rick Barry granny shot free throws.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

Also please please please Franchise suit up and play Power Forward

GM Franchise

Maybe I should get a scouting report on myself first...  :D

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

With recording MFX tomorrow and doing a ton of SNS work for TFWF this weekend there is no Inside the FBL which will become less and less of a thing I think. However, FBL Week 2 is up. All rejoice and enjoy!!!

Mike Powers

What a pleasant surprise!  Thanks Ian!  All your work is surely appreciated!!!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also on the standings for those who dont know I dont work out the tie breakers at this stage till we are close to the playoffs.

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 26, 2013, 08:54:51 PM
Maybe I should get a scouting report on myself first...  :D

There isn't enough PR in the world.