News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place and had to apparently take sides.

I know losing my coach will probably make me a terrorist again, but I can't have a coach who goes crazy every time a player disagrees with him.

jagilki

Bone, can I once more thank your for stealing Farooq?

Justin

He was talking about his abilities as a coach.

GM Franchise

I thought he was talking about Farooq's attitude.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

For the record I tried very hard to not have him as my coach, because I knew he was terrible. According to Malik the team doesn't respect him as a coach anyway...

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 28, 2013, 02:45:09 PM
I thought he was talking about Farooq's attitude.

My bad, I was referencing Jags post about Shaw.

Jennifer

I've never dropkicked a baby, but I would love to dropkick Burt Hawk right in his smug face.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

I totally want the Montreal team

Dorling

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 29, 2013, 04:31:49 AM
I totally want the Montreal team

But then you wouldn't be able to play...

Ty

(not being serious)

Who cares, its the Montreal team!

Rob

I suspect its possible down the line for GMs to defect to the superleague, or for all those teams to become available
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

I don't think Ian will be running 2 leagues. If anything, the addition of more super league teams is to present us with challenges in terms of keeping and acquiring players, as he won't keep expanding the FBL forever.

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on May 29, 2013, 07:10:15 AM
I don't think Ian will be running 2 leagues. If anything, the addition of more super league teams is to present us with challenges in terms of keeping and acquiring players, as he won't keep expanding the FBL forever.

I think if anything, I think he'll start contracting some FBL teams, and create a World League - with some in the FBL and some in the Super League.

GM Franchise

Maybe there will be a Champions League type of thing with the top teams.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Just auto-lock for a couple of weeks Franchise.