News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Guys...

It's part of the storyline. There aren't going to be any multiple leagues or any "World Cup" type games. It's just a device the game uses to keep the Free Agent lists trim and to help us in trades.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Quote from: JackHondo on May 29, 2013, 10:10:21 AM
Guys...

It's part of the storyline. There aren't going to be any multiple leagues or any "World Cup" type games. It's just a device the game uses to keep the Free Agent lists trim and to help us in trades.

That's what I said!

Rob

Does James not get that his players are looking forward to when he's fired?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

i am glad  , more options out there to help
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on May 29, 2013, 11:01:17 AM
Does James not get that his players are looking forward to when he's fired?

Yeah, I get it. It's pretty obvious.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

I don't see this ending well for Stoner...

Jon

I'm the first on to lose my coach it seems.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Yeah it looks like it. I think he's going to coach one of the Canadian teams.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Welp, I guess punishing my star player was the correct response???

Ty

With Matt Morris, other than the one mental thing he had last season, is he at all a bad coach or is it just the media?

Hondo

*Waits for Stoner to throw up the finger pistols*

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 29, 2013, 04:25:59 PM
With Matt Morris, other than the one mental thing he had last season, is he at all a bad coach or is it just the media?

Just the media, I'd say. Morris is a decent coach and Steven's actually made Roswell a legitimate, will-fight-for-a-playoff-spot-every-season in the West since getting the guy to coach there.

Strike

Also, Cal Roberts oozes machismo, apparently. <_<

Jennifer

He can let the pressure get to him - i.e. he might be a little 'out of his depth' due to inexperience, but he's not a bad coach.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."