News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

well he was doing fine ... Strike forgot about Toombs ego... comparing him to Shack got Toombs thinking about the money again
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 30, 2013, 04:37:41 PM
Crazy day so far, Blair Smith near rage quitting, Mississippi bench revolt, and lastly, the dramatic return of Mr Quiffy king himself

If Mr. Quiffy king's my coach... then he hasn't returned yet. Looks like he's most likely going to be taking a position with one of the Canadian teams.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on May 30, 2013, 08:12:43 PM
well he was doing fine ... Strike forgot about Toombs ego... comparing him to Shack got Toombs thinking about the money again

I knew it was coming sooner or later, given Caleb's nature - was hoping I could have avoided it for at least another season, but it is what it is. However, on the other hand, I'm not opposed to paying players that are worthwhile. Rogers has been on par, Miles has been fantastic and really, Toom is a part of my core guys.

I'll play this one accordingly. If it works, great. If it doesn't, I may have to tweak some things here and there to make sure the team altogether is working. It's the nature of this game.

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on May 30, 2013, 08:08:35 PM
Strike  may have made a Tactical error . Toombs going to want shack money now ...

Agreed.  He will want in the ballpark of 17-18 mil next season.

T-Bonizzle

Cory

holy shit beat the Seeds.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

You have created a very dangerous team, Cory.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Shoot, I dont understand my questions this week lol. Whats meant by a presence inside? I thought that was the centre's job. And what does it mean that Sy and Walton are similiar?

Who wants to put on their teacher hat and teach TyTy basic basketball?

Ty

Quote from: Jon on May 30, 2013, 08:14:49 PM
If Mr. Quiffy king's my coach... then he hasn't returned yet. Looks like he's most likely going to be taking a position with one of the Canadian teams.

But your assistant coach announced him as coming into the office... you kinda no sold him

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 31, 2013, 12:48:31 AM
Shoot, I dont understand my questions this week lol. Whats meant by a presence inside? I thought that was the centre's job. And what does it mean that Sy and Walton are similiar?

Probably means your bigs are weak and that Sy and Walton don't want to be the leader which would be logical given what Sy has said.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Similiar in terms of style*

GM Franchise

Yes, their styles are likely too similar meaning your team likely needs a natural leader type of player.

Jon

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 31, 2013, 12:48:31 AM

Q4. Does this team lack a presence inside?

Basically this is asking if your team is lacking someone down low who can score points, play defense, basically be a threat and contribute.

Q3. Are you concerned Sy Rogers and Greg Walton are too similar in terms of style?

Judging by the last two games you had, I would say that it has to do with them having near identical stat lines.

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 31, 2013, 12:50:25 AM
But your assistant coach announced him as coming into the office... you kinda no sold him

Uh, no he didn't. He just announced himself coming in, lol.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Ah, my bad, I got your coaches names mixed up

Ty

Would saying something about focusing on winning from the outside be a good answer or would that make me look like a fool