News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I'd avoid that since it might give some of your players the wrong idea.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Cory on May 31, 2013, 12:43:54 AM
holy shit beat the Seeds.

We've got a full fledged cycle now. Texas somehow beat Tampa, Tampa beat the Hayseeds and Kentucky just got done beating Texas.

The East is going to be torture this season, ain't it? D:

Ty

The west is looking to be a tight one too, Seattle, Montana, Aces just lost, Seagulls upset them despite being a 1-3 team, Anchorage will always be a dangerous team to play against, Hollywood is a good team.

Anyone one of those 6 teams could in theory challenge for a playoff spot

Strike

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 31, 2013, 01:26:49 AM
The west is looking to be a tight one too, Seattle, Montana, Aces just lost, Seagulls upset them despite being a 1-3 team, Anchorage will always be a dangerous team to play against, Hollywood is a good team.

Also true. San Diego and Pittsburgh are the "better than what the record shows" teams ATM, if you ask me.

And while Reb's team wallet is probably dry and empty by now, the deal with Williams absolutely helps get shit together there in Anchorage. Happy for them.

Jennifer

The Toom money monster has awoken...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

i pretty much killed myself ,  great
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Me too bro. Me too.

Jon

Just have to remember that everything is fixable... Just have to find the right solution.

But that is easier said then done.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Yup.....look at 2 seasons ago for me...Mike Flips was the best coach I could get.....now were a serious team.

Just think before you post.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

You guys are overanalyzing everything.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on May 31, 2013, 01:55:10 PM
You guys are overanalyzing everything.

This. Don't pull a Franchise since I'm the biggest overanalyzer there is. Simple seems to be the most effective way to do things in the FBL.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

lol

actually going to be having little more fun ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 31, 2013, 01:26:49 AM

You forgot about Roswell too. They're a solid team as well.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 31, 2013, 02:33:55 PM
You forgot about Roswell too. They're a solid team as well.

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on May 31, 2013, 05:34:26 AM
The Toom money monster has awoken...

We're acting as if it was never awake to begin with...if anything, I'm just glad it took nearly a season and a half before it reared its usual, greedy head. lol