News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I think you set yourself up. When he asked who do you compare me to....it was clearly a setup for more money.

I would a tried "your your own style," or something like that

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

cory right ,  you could have try to avoid it  or least told him  he  was second to none .   you could not compare anyone to him
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Probably would have made it worse. "There is no one like you." "oh, so I'm the best there is right?"

Jennifer

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 31, 2013, 03:37:40 PM
We're acting as if it was never awake to begin with...if anything, I'm just glad it took nearly a season and a half before it reared its usual, greedy head. lol

Well, it was slumbering, is my point.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Cory on May 31, 2013, 03:48:47 PM
I think you set yourself up. When he asked who do you compare me to....it was clearly a setup for more money.

I would a tried "your your own style," or something like that

Which, then, could have been interpreted as "so, there's no one like me...you're right. We should renegotiate."

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...thus, figured (and hoping) that inflating his ego helps him play even better than he already has.

Edit: Bone pretty much covered it. lol

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 31, 2013, 05:53:47 PM
Which, then, could have been interpreted as "so, there's no one like me...you're right. We should renegotiate."

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...thus, figured (and hoping) that inflating his ego helps him play even better than he already has.

Edit: Bone pretty much covered it. lol

Chris has been doing just fine.  Don't think he needs our advice just yet.  Although his team could use some shooting drills from Franchise to get over that Kentucky bump.

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on May 31, 2013, 06:04:52 PM

Chris has been doing just fine.  Don't think he needs our advice just yet.  Although his team could use some shooting drills from Franchise to get over that Kentucky bump.

Hey, I can shoot! I was a baller back in the '90's at Alaska State, son.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Did we just have our first non Fisk auto lock?

Ty

And here we go into week 3 which has traditionally been when the firings start. I saw Mike's question and nearly shit a brick lol

Good luck gentlemen (and lady) and may we all survive the season

Strike

QuoteVERNON NELSON HURT IN HIT AND RUN BY MAN DRESSED LIKE GM BONE

...if you will all excuse me, I'm going to go die of laughter in the corner over there.

J-Reb

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 31, 2013, 06:41:27 PM
...if you will all excuse me, I'm going to go die of laughter in the corner over there.

The only thing that was running through my head was Truck driving away singing "I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free!"

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 31, 2013, 06:41:27 PM

Make room.

¿PapaPancho?

Church of Biology in Montana?

Ty

He stole Truck from me, it backfired lol

Ty

132-52... wow, thats an offensive explosion