News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on May 31, 2013, 06:49:40 PM
Church of Biology in Montana?

Or the House of Closeness.

Quote from: Chris Strike on May 31, 2013, 06:41:27 PM
...if you will all excuse me, I'm going to go die of laughter in the corner over there.

LMAO hilarious.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Redford Shack KILLED my team. Wow. Those stat lines are unreal.

In other news the Volcanoes/Glaciers game was played back in 1936 from the looks of it...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Ty

Okay, someone help me with this. Cause of my lack of understanding of basketball (and the fact that I cant find good definitions of what I need on google), does this answer address the inside presense thing (does your team lack inside presence_

I can see where someone could say that. In the western conference, we have some of the greatest centres and power forwards who've ever played the game, some nights its hard to feel like you have a strong inside presense when the Redford Shacks and Corbin Dallas's of the league playing against you, its hard sometimes for us to look like we're strong on the inside. We have a lot of great shooters, I think we have a great outside presence, but yeah, we might have a weakness on the inside.

¿PapaPancho?

I think you need to compliment your inside saying they are playing tough and it's just a matter of trusting in the players.  Something like that otherwise your basically saying your right our C and PF are shit.

Ty

Quote from: PapaPancho on May 31, 2013, 07:45:59 PM
I think you need to compliment your inside saying they are playing tough and it's just a matter of trusting in the players.  Something like that otherwise your basically saying your right our C and PF are shit.

Okay, thank you

T-Bonizzle

I mean you DO answer the question...

Ty

I think this is the first time Ive been faced with basketball questions, this week was a great chance to learn more about the sport lol

Jennifer

"It was a good week. In our first game, we beat the Stars and in the second game, w"

...not sure that you did. Oh dear. Pu Ta To anger incoming?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

I h0e my answers ake sense.  On a shit load of anti allergy pills and spet a few hours makeig sure I didn't black deathhhht them too much, like I'm doing tot hsist.

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on May 31, 2013, 09:37:11 PM
I h0e my answers ake sense.  On a shit load of anti allergy pills and spet a few hours makeig sure I didn't black deathhhht them too much, like I'm doing tot hsist.

Fine I  guess. But did you have to talk about your coach's mother like that? Im sure the world didn't need to know how many she can take in the ol poop chute.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 31, 2013, 09:34:11 PM
"It was a good week. In our first game, we beat the Stars and in the second game, w"

...not sure that you did. Oh dear. Pu Ta To anger incoming?

Pu Ta To is going to go apeshit again like he normally does.

Ty

Considering I typed it on my phone with 3 hours of sleep last night, I'm surprised  I didn't do more mess ups. I got there before coach responded, should be good

Jon

Ty, that has never worked, lol.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on May 31, 2013, 11:48:25 PM
Ty, that has never worked, lol.

Yep, that EBWOP stuff NEVER works, lol