News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Have fun with that bro.

GM Franchise

Ty, your team isn't motivated and you ignored your coach when he said to lock in. Congratulations, you've turned into me when I was in charge of Boise.

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 02, 2013, 09:22:19 PM

Have fun with that bro.

THIS.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Im super serious, I got the cap room to do it too

Prince is 4m
Rogers 12, Smith 14, Walton 8 (30) Baldo 6 (36) Luco/Treble make +4.5 (40.5)

Still room to sign my 1st round pick

Rob

I ain't jumping ship, Ian as well as said in the general news that I could be onto something for season 13 so long as I sort out my PF and SG situation.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 09:25:48 PM

Prince is 4m

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 09:25:48 PM

Prince is 4m

Bad math, somehow missed adding the 8, 48.5

GM Franchise

Ty, it will not happen.

Ty

lol, half the fun is brainstorming though

Jon

Why would you want to take your entire team to Boston? I mean take Sy Rogers and call it good if anything.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Seems I missed quite a bit today...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Not when it's on par with my level of thinking when I was in Boise with the worst team ever.

Ty

Mainly because I preached the 'Boise brotherhood' and otherwise because I dont like what I see in Boston

There's Hondo, I was just about to PM you for advice

GM Franchise

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

Give him bad advice Hondo, I dare ya
SixersEagles

[/center]