News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on June 02, 2013, 09:33:18 PM
Why would you want to take your entire team to Boston? I mean take Sy Rogers and call it good if anything.

This. Why wouldn't you just stay put?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 09:34:59 PM
Mainly because I preached the 'Boise brotherhood' and otherwise because I dont like what I see in Boston

There's Hondo, I was just about to PM you for advice

Ty, you should've just locked in when your coach told you to.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Hindsight is 20/20 James

I intended on it at first then of course oppurtunity came and I inquired about it and egg on face. I was going to trade Flash to Mississippi

Ty

He no showed 2 weeks, its clear that he wasnt coming back. I didnt realize me asking the coach that would have that result, I miscalculated and thought that there was even a chance it could improve my teams morale

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 09:40:41 PM
Hindsight is 20/20 James

I intended on it at first then of course oppurtunity came and I inquired about it and egg on face. I was going to trade Flash to Mississippi

Yeah but you could've done that after locking in. Now your coach is pissed with you and apparently your team morale is lost judging by what he said. Whenever your coach says lock in, LOCK IN.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 09:41:53 PM
He no showed 2 weeks, its clear that he wasnt coming back. I didnt realize me asking the coach that would have that result, I miscalculated and thought that there was even a chance it could improve my teams morale

But it's like you totally ignored what Conrad Class told you. He pretty much gave you a blueprint to possibly get your two wins.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 02, 2013, 09:43:00 PM
But it's like you totally ignored what Conrad Class told you. He pretty much gave you a blueprint to possibly get your two wins.

This.

Rob

And he told you to lock in after your speech but you totally ignored him.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

I just asked him a question, I didnt do anything else

Rob

But he didn't say "Hey, lock in unless you have more questions about Flash"
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

I just don't understand how you guys don't learn from your mistakes that got you fired from other teams. 

Ty

hindsight is 20/20.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Ty

It was a miscalculation, we've all figured that out now lol