News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Well James maybe a little hindsight could help you?
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on June 02, 2013, 09:51:32 PM
Well James maybe a little hindsight could help you?

Yeah, what killed me was the coaches and the draft not to mention the bad contracts but in hindsight the coaches and the draft were what did me in.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 02, 2013, 09:54:10 PM
Yeah, what killed me was the coaches and the draft not to mention the bad contracts but in hindsight the coaches and the draft were what did me in.

If you look, both me and BD have been notably improving. BD hasnt really messed up in dealing with his players and I have been doing better at patience in the offseason. I have noticed that you dont seem to be in denial as much about the quality of your teams (which showed in your soft firing)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 09:58:23 PM

If you look, both me and BD have been notably improving. BD hasnt really messed up in dealing with his players and I have been doing better at patience in the offseason. I have noticed that you dont seem to be in denial as much about the quality of your teams (which showed in your soft firing)

If you're improving then how come, much like myself, you're making the same mistakes that got you fired before?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

GM Franchise

It's true. If I remember correctly the last time you got fired started because you didn't lock in when the coach wanted and kept talking which led to a similar situation in Mississippi.

Ty

No, you recall slightly wrong. I shouldve locked in but I didn't. Preseason, I tried to lock in but my PR lady said two players had contracts to be renewed and I misintrepreted as advice to go finish it, similiar but different lol

Jennifer

Crazy day to catch up on.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

lol at James caring enough to actually go back and read it

GM Franchise

Yeah, the part when you propositioned your coach was particularly amusing...

Ty

I never to this day understood how he took it that way, Stelios was a lousy coach anyways

GM Franchise

I don't think he understood what you were saying. Speaking of coaches I think Class is going to bail on you soon at this rate.

Ty

...yes, thats pretty well assumed at this point

GM Franchise

Well at least you have Luco.

Ty

Yep, he's been great for me