News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Ty

Quote from: T-Birder on June 02, 2013, 11:20:02 PM
Welp.

There there, everything will be okay Bone-verine

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Birder on June 02, 2013, 11:20:02 PM
Welp.

Just think. Now you can vacation in Honolulu during the offseason.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 02, 2013, 09:11:34 PM
Ty, nothing EVER goes according to plan in the FBL, lol.

It does if you actually have a plan and stick to it. So many GM's get tempted by trades they don't need and mess up their team. My plan for my winning season was confirmed as soon as I knew Fletcher was going to be available. I blocked everything else out and focused on my team. It went EXACTLY according to plan.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on June 03, 2013, 03:04:27 AM
It does if you actually have a plan and stick to it. So many GM's get tempted by trades they don't need and mess up their team. My plan for my winning season was confirmed as soon as I knew Fletcher was going to be available. I blocked everything else out and focused on my team. It went EXACTLY according to plan.

Observing Hondo and Dorling is sorta how I initially began to approach - sans a few mishaps, I think it's paid dividends.

Keep a solid core of players, make the right moves, don't stick one's foot in one's mouth...and you've got a recipe to compete accordingly, at least.

jagilki

Urgent Press Release from GM Jag to Truck Lynch.

"Hey man, nice Truck you got there.  I hear you want to start in Seattle?  Well I hear the Closeness twins are all that are keeping you from it."

Black Death

smart move jag

smart move
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I agree. And this whole situation is Classic Twins. Love it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

What happened with the Closeness twins?

GM Franchise

They're on the loose again in Montana from the looks of it. Trust me. I know they're parole officer personally.

Mike Powers

Quote from: jagilki on June 03, 2013, 06:52:28 PM
Urgent Press Release from GM Jag to Truck Lynch.

"Hey man, nice Truck you got there.  I hear you want to start in Seattle?  Well I hear the Closeness twins are all that are keeping you from it."

Could this possibly be.....genius?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 03, 2013, 10:17:24 PM

Could this possibly be.....genius?

Possibly?  This is straight out of the Art of War.

Mike Powers

Well, it could work out amazingly well. 

Jag also could get hit with some sort of sanctions for tampering with another teams player.

jagilki

Uhm dudes

It's not real.  The one posted here in OOC was a joke.

Jon

Quote from: jagilki on June 03, 2013, 10:39:07 PM
Uhm dudes

It's not real.  The one posted here in OOC was a joke.

DON'T TELL ME IT'S NOT REAL!!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors