News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Guesses:

"Hooks" - Harlem, Harrisburg - Would love Harlem team, also a team in Philly would be cool.

"Riverbandits" - Raleigh, Rhode Island, Little Rock, Baton Rouge - I like Baton Rouge, would also work with the name.

"Defenders" - Detroit, Denver, Des Moines - All 3 would be nice.

"Jaguars" - New Jersey, Juneau, - Team of Guidos? or a team in Alaska

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Providence were initially called Rhode Island Diamonds before Ian changed it
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

The Jaguars are obviously from Jacksonville.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Donno if Ian would have two teams from Florida if your comment was half serious lol

GM Franchise

Lol I was joking. And I don't see there being two Alaska teams. Maybe a NorCal team, one Midwest, one in the Northeast, and one in the Southeast.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Oregon, Minnesota, Kansas, and Maine

GM Franchise

Kansas, San Francisco, New York, and Raleigh.

Cory

Well it is fair to assume that 2 will be east and 2 will be west.

East: New York (Harlem Hooks) & Baton Rouge Riverbandits
West: Denver Defenders, Portland Jaguars

GM Franchise

Ian likely won't use cities that have NBA teams. Hollywood and Boston are the only exceptions to the rule I've seen. If it is New York it'd be Harlem, Queens, Manhattan, etc.

Mike Powers

Put one in Maine!! We don't have shit here!!

Also, if the Colonel doesn't come around, looks like I'll be heading up one of the new clubs.

GM Franchise

I think Ty will be joining you.

Strike

If there is a Denver team............................

Chris Shields

Brooklyn, NY
Bangor, ME
Orem, UT
Salem, OR

GM Franchise

I'd love to see a Reno, NV team to feud with Vegas just like the state legislature does here in Nevada, lol. UNR vs. UNLV and Reno vs. Vegas are big feuds here in this state.

Jennifer

NO. VEGAS IS MY FEUD.

>:(

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."