News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 06, 2013, 03:43:38 PM
My offer is slightly better lol

Instead of applying for another team, why don't you try and make your current team better?

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 06, 2013, 03:48:35 PM
Instead of applying for another team, why don't you try and make your current team better?

This about sums it up about Ty.

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 06, 2013, 03:48:04 PM
Cant say the details (actually been advised not to)

(and by not to, i dont mean not telling you)

(i mean, I was pretty strongly advised to apply)

(I guess what Im trying to say is...)

(no details)

(i reached out and showed my hand)

(the Boston owner will take what he wants now, if what he wants is me)

I take it someone advised you to jump ship from Boise. Before you go be sure to do your press conference so Conrad can say 'smart basketball' one last time.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: JustinP on June 06, 2013, 03:48:35 PM

Honestly, I feel its past the point of no return. I have to go 2-2 this week to keep my job, no way my team right now is beating Hollywood

Ty

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 06, 2013, 03:50:46 PM
Honestly, I feel its past the point of no return. I have to go 2-2 this week to keep my job, no way my team right now is beating Hollywood

2-0 this week*

Rob

You're never going to win a Championship if every season you're looking at the next team to jump ship to by the all-star break
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 06, 2013, 03:50:46 PM

You should try a heart-to-heart pep talk with the team.  It's better to actually try and salvage your team before jumping ship....again.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 06, 2013, 03:52:47 PM
You should try a heart-to-heart pep talk with the team.  It's better to actually try and salvage your team before jumping ship....again.

I agree with this. Look at the wonders Pancho has done doing this. It's a good move.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

On another note, is Marshall's 60 points this week the most ever scored in FBL game?

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 06, 2013, 03:54:00 PM
On another note, is Marshall's 60 points this week the most ever scored in FBL game?

Yes, that is the highest total that I can remember.

GM Franchise

I think someone scored 51 once (probably against one of my teams) but for sure nobody has scored 60 in a game.

Ty

I dont intend to jump ship every season lol

In Roswell, things were going perfect. I was new to the game though and made a huge mistake.

In Hollywood, I stuck it out and got fired, I never tried jumping ship at all. (curse the biologists, I lasted 2 seasons and was poised to make the playoffs)

In Mississippi, I admit that I may have been premature, I honestly thought I was about to be fired. I shouldve stuck.

Now, its near inevitable I think that Im going to be fired, I could try but with a coach that is walked out, its going to be near impossible

@James, Shack scored the 51

GM Franchise

Wow, I actually remember the correct score, lol.  :P

Rob

You're not fired till you're fired though dude. Till then fight for it, tell the owner why he shouldn't fire you, tell the players why they should be confident in you. Consistency is going to be the key here, look at how successful Hondo and Justin have been with consistency.
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Let the coach walk if the owner is willing to keep you. Rebuild the team.

Cory

Quote from: JustinP on June 06, 2013, 03:54:00 PM

Shit....gonna need to find a way to stop him this week.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE