News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

As a kid, I always hoped for a pro sports team in Virginia Beach.  We always got the shaft - except for an AAA baseball team and minor league hockey.  Come on, Ian, make my dreams come true!

GM Franchise

The coach hasn't walked yet, Ty. The owner can choose you or him. How you handle it will be the determining factor. Look at what happened to me. I ended on good terms with the owner because of how I handled things. It's all going to depend on what happens this week in your press conference and interactions.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

This convo is kinda moot though since I already went after the job lol

GM Franchise

Ty, ignoring the problem you are currently facing and bailing is probably why you won't get the job if you don't get it. Just saying.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

He should be able to get a job somewhere

Dorling

Ty

aye, this season I just got hit by a lot of bad luck (the two press conferences) with a cherry of an idiot move (should have locked in)

I think I can turn things around in the next city for sure

I cant work at Walmart, they have papers on me

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 06, 2013, 04:16:38 PM
aye, this season I just got hit by a lot of bad luck (the two press conferences) with a cherry of an idiot move (should have locked in)

We've heard this all before.  :P

Quote from: Dorling on June 06, 2013, 04:14:46 PM
Walmart?

LOL Yeah, I'll be the one GMing the Walmart Jaguars next season. The first sponsored FBL team.

J-Reb

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 06, 2013, 04:16:38 PM

You're really scratching the surface if you can't get a job at WalMart!

Ty

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 06, 2013, 04:18:57 PM
You're really scratching the surface if you can't get a job at WalMart!

I had a job at Walmart, for two years. Got promoted and everything too. Was in line for another promotion, got passed up on it on account of being too young and not fitting in to the 'management structure'. Went above the managers head and made a case to district management (they rehired a person who had been fired for getting high and no-showing a week of work and offered him the promotion to get him back... a week later, he got high and no showed. Crackheads eh?). District (who I had met and built a good relationship with) agreed with me and had a meeting with me without telling my manager. Long story short, two days later the manager pulls me into the office and I get accused of stealing a roll of duct tape and, kaputts, there goes any chance I have of working at Walmart again

after I got fired, I took up by other two jobs more seriously, got on at a union job (with great benefits) and ended up meeting my wife at work shortly after.

I went from Walmart to government job, dont think ill be going back down lol

(sorry, side story)

T-Bonizzle

Walmart wouldn't hire TyTy, he'd move onto Target right after training.

Domingo

Quote from: T-Birder on June 06, 2013, 04:27:50 PM
Walmart wouldn't hire TyTy, he'd move onto Target right after training.

+1

So i take it we beat boise, but how did we fare against SD?

GM Franchise

Domingo

We won both games this week...nice.

just lost my only PF though, so who knows how this week is going to turn out.

Ty

Serves you right for stealing him from me lol