News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Quote from: Trumpers on June 07, 2013, 08:01:04 AM
FBL have confirmed the addition of Triple B, Alex K and Talon next year as GMs. We still need one more. First come, first served on the PM front.

Welcome to the fold, gentlemen.

Domingo

Since it looks like Franchise might be getting an expansion team now that B took the job in Boise...use your scouting reports wisely!

Ty

I cant decide, does an expansion draft favor or work against Dorling and the aging Aces?

Rob

It probably favors him depending on the draft. Makes the expansion teams a bit stronger too, gets them off the ground. They've got a great chance of reaching the playoffs
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

well someone let Josh know there a spot open again

Expansion draft helps dorling  and few others ... I am happy about it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

Considering most teams let their problem player's fall into the expansion draft, o player's that they overpaid or signed to long contracts they don't want to honor any longer...it really helps to have an early pick.

Dorling

With Mission retiring I will only have to actually lose one player to the expansion. I'm cool with it.

Triple B

I look forward to running a great team into the ground through booze and hookers.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

J-Reb

Quote from: Triple B on June 07, 2013, 11:59:39 AM
I look forward to running a great team into the ground through booze and hookers.

He should get coach Vlad by default.

Domingo

Quote from: Triple B on June 07, 2013, 11:59:39 AM

you're taking over Boise, B...there isn't much more damage you can do...

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingoTFWF on June 07, 2013, 12:27:24 PM
you're taking over Boise, B...there isn't much more damage you can do...

True. Boise and Honolulu are the two teams that have taken the most damage. Hope both of them stabelize.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 07, 2013, 12:15:24 PM
He should get coach Vlad by default.

Rob will not approve of this.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 07, 2013, 12:44:11 PM
Rob will not approve of this.

As long as Cunningham does will it matter?

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 07, 2013, 12:46:11 PM
As long as Cunningham does will it matter?

Not really considering the three of them are a well oiled machine in Providence.

GM Franchise

Also I LOVE the Portsmouth Defenders logo.