News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

The Bandits are the coolest one. Makes me think of Rocket Raccoon looking at it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

alex done a great  job with the logos
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on June 07, 2013, 05:08:03 PM
alex done a great  job with the logos

Seriously, these are BEYOND fucking wicked.

Strike

P.S. Calling dibs on making all four teams' jerseys. Nope, you can't take them Dorling. lol

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Awesome looking logos.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

Great job Ian and Alex K, logos indeed give me an eyegasm.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Quote from: Chris Strike on June 07, 2013, 05:11:14 PM
P.S. Calling dibs on making all four teams' jerseys. Nope, you can't take them Dorling. lol

Go for it pal, I'm under the influence right now, and likely will be for a while to come.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on June 07, 2013, 05:27:04 PM
Go for it pal, I'm under the influence right now, and likely will be for a while to come.

Dude, what have we told you about hanging out with Bogolov in Vegas... =P

J-Reb

Kudos on the logos.  Awesome job!

jagilki

sorry for being a party pooper, but "Jaguars" for a ND team just feels bad, as it should rightly be "Mountain Lions" or "Cougars" or even "Panthers" would be more acceptable.

put that's just me being a dick.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Trumpers on June 07, 2013, 05:05:04 PM
Thanks to Alex K for adding the city/state names to the logos I made. Something I havent mastered on photoshop. Quite happy with my Bandits one mostly because I was able to actually get the basketball in there from an original logo which didnt have a basketball.

Yeah, I ended up using Illustrator for what I had in mind with the city/state stuff. Big props for the main work you did with them, Ian.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Loving the new teams.  Great job with the design logos guys.  Can't wait to see what this new season brings
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Strike

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on June 07, 2013, 06:23:54 PM
Loving the new teams.  Great job with the design logos guys.  Can't wait to see what this new season brings

Are you re-joining the madness as well, Josh?

Domingo

Sure hope hes coming back.