Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Im loving the char names so much

Mike Powers

I really hope I don't lose my job....there are no openings left!!

Ty

Bd and yourself are still on the hot seat, lets see how things play out (I hope your fine though)

Strike

Jerry Closeness and Bubba Funk cameos in the Bears and Waves' threads respectively...

Priceless.

GM Franchise

I'm waiting for Cheese King to invade a bunch of team threads again.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Triple B

So, my thread is locked.  When do I get to start doing stuff?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jon

Not until the off-season. Gonna be a little while.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Yeah I believe we still have 5 weeks this season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

First thing's first, once the college draft list comes out you'll be able to scout 6 of those guys for free.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Actually that doesn't apply to B since he's starting off with the Spuds.

Ty

After this season ends, usually during playoffs.

First things you need to think of, download your team sheet. It will look slightly different then the one in your thread as you no longer have Rogers or Prince on your team.

(here's what your current team sheet is, salary is in same order as players)

Name:         Pos.      Years as pro/age       Grade
Greg Walton      SF      7- 27 years old      C
Grizla Valinka      PF/C      4-27         D
Baldo         C      R-26         C
Flash Davis      PG/SG      3-25         C
Jon Treble              SG      R-22         C-
Tony Luco              SF/PF   6-28         C-
Hank Gray              F/C      R-28         C
Michael Watchen   PG      R-22         C-

3-8m
expired
4-6m
4-2m
3-4,5m
4-1m
3-5m
4-3.5m
28m total

Coaches
Conrad Class    B ranked   3 years at 9.5m
Tony Luco   ?? ranked   his player play covers this

Finances – 1 million to scout with (the rest was used to scout earlier in the season)

PR sits currently at 9.5 m (of 15 mill)

Players salary is 28m of 50

Now, your owner should automatically send some players to the entry draft, Flash and Grizla are almost guarenteed lost to you

Your coach is expensive but worth it

Anything else to add?

GM Franchise

You'll likely lose Grizla and Flash to expansion from the looks of it.

Rob

Well for those of you taking over expansion sides, you will get 6 free scout reports. It should be a stacked draft this season
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Quote from: Rob on June 08, 2013, 02:17:49 AM
Well for those of you taking over expansion sides, you will get 6 free scout reports. It should be a stacked draft this season

And since I have 4 draft picks to fill up 2 roster spots, Im strongly hoping thats true :)

GM Franchise

I'm excited. This'll be my first expansion draft to participate in. Looking forward to it.