News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

James Cross might be my favorite FBL player ever. That is all.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 11, 2013, 06:39:07 PM
James Cross might be my favorite FBL player ever. That is all.

being you are the one that turn him into a batshit crazy player
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on June 11, 2013, 06:42:51 PM
being you are the one that turn him into a batshit crazy player

Well yeah.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Love my general news...more I can't wait to get home and find out if I actually won a game this week.

GM Franchise

Lol at Hondo's news conference.

Strike

GM Franchise

QuoteQ4. Are you at all concerned with the Bobby Joe Roddick story?

I don't know that "concerned" is the word I'd use. "Creeped out" may be better. Or possibly "always make sure no one else is in the room before I drop a deuce". I'd hate to be the subject of one of the Lifehour movies with those ridiculous titles. "RAPED WITH A BASKETBALL: The Jack Hondo Story" or "CUMSTAINS ON THE COURT: The Twisted Tales of a Mentally Deranged Basketball Coach". I don't know what it would do to team morale, but it was most definitely ruin my own.

This is hilarious.

¿PapaPancho?

I'm about to go John Tortorella on some reporters right now

GM Franchise

The conferences had a lot of amusing questions this week, that's for sure.

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 11, 2013, 09:06:29 PM
I'm about to go John Tortorella on some reporters right now

That feel. I know it.

Mike Powers

Holy balls.  I beat the Blades AND Seeds!?!?!

Jennifer

QuoteSTILL Leighton isnt in MVP consideration, STILL no one has Malcolm Hayes as the front runner of Rookie of the Year, and how much longer are you going to ignore Bobby Band as an elite 6th man?

...I didn't think most of the award considerations were being bandied around yet.

*mutters about persecution complexes*

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Ian has dropped some tags in the General news about this seasons awards.

Drake as ROTY for sure......pretty confidence something about Troy and MVP as well.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Well dude has been averaging what... 35+ a game?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Im not understanding why Flan has been benched