News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 12, 2013, 03:27:52 AM
Im not understanding why Flan has been benched

Because he put himself in the limelight and above the team...then add in the subpar performances.

Darth Dorling has a grip on his Empire and the man wants results.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 12, 2013, 03:27:52 AM
Im not understanding why Flan has been benched

It's because he's Canadian.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: Chris Strike on June 12, 2013, 03:33:02 AM
Because he put himself in the limelight and above the team...then add in the subpar performances.

Darth D
Quote from: GM Franchise on June 12, 2013, 03:33:21 AM
It's because he's Canadian.  :P
orling has a grip on his Empire and the man wants results.

I like Franchise's answer better as Dorling admitted his hate of Canadians right before he benched his Canadian for going to Canada to be Canadian

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

His stats have been marginally better than Yallop with significantly more playing time. Now he wants to leave my team. I don't take the kind of rejection very well.

Dorling

Also **** Canada.

Nah, I'm kidding.

Or am I?

Ty

Quote from: Dorling on June 12, 2013, 04:01:53 AM
Also **** Canada.

Nah, I'm kidding.

Or am I?

In char Dorling would f*** canada

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 12, 2013, 04:07:16 AM
In char Dorling would f*** canada

I thought he already did...

T-Bonizzle

LOL Dorling taking pot shots at everyone in his press conference.

Cory

Idea: Much like how Ian and TFWF use WWE 13 to simulate their big PPVS (or used to) I was thinking we do the same with NBA 2k13 or something for the FBL Finals.

If anyone has 2k13 for the 360 and wanted to hook a brotha up, I have recording software for my 360 to capture HD gameplay. Wouldnt be nothing to create FBL teams/players and play out the sim.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on June 12, 2013, 03:26:02 PM
Idea: Much like how Ian and TFWF use WWE 13 to simulate their big PPVS (or used to) I was thinking we do the same with NBA 2k13 or something for the FBL Finals.

If anyone has 2k13 for the 360 and wanted to hook a brotha up, I have recording software for my 360 to capture HD gameplay. Wouldnt be nothing to create FBL teams/players and play out the sim.

I've actually thought about this but thinking through creating 80 FBL players seemed like an awful waste of time... lol

Cory

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 12, 2013, 03:27:50 PM
I've actually thought about this but thinking through creating 80 FBL players seemed like an awful waste of time... lol

Yeah thats why I think if we saved it for the FBL Finals only...thats 16 players in total......wouldnt be hard at all.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I like this idea a lot.

Strike

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 12, 2013, 03:27:50 PM

What Rebel said. I actually got NBA 2k13 with that purpose to begin with...then realized it'd be far too long a waste of time and just started playing the game instead. lol

Talon

That'd be awesome for the finals, I think! 

...but Im a rook, so I dont really count.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016