News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Read through Hondos first few seasons, itll be helpful. Note how he doesn't try to change too much, just kept his foot moving forward without too many big moves

Cory

Like I said, I dont own 2k13 but if Ian was up to it im sure I got toss $30 to grab it and do something up.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on June 12, 2013, 09:56:06 PM
Like I said, I dont own 2k13 but if Ian was up to it im sure I got toss $30 to grab it and do something up.

I have '14 for PS3 but don't have any way of getting it to the computer.

Domingo

J-Reb

For some reason I thought it was 14.  Brain fart.

GM Franchise

14 is coming out in September I think.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on June 12, 2013, 09:56:06 PM

I do own it, but dont have capturing software to do it. Is there a PC version of the game availble? That might be easier to download, capture and what not. I don't have a problem with it, I do have a problem with someone having to put $30.00 in to get it just for an added bonus of this game, although generous Cor, not neccessary mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on June 13, 2013, 03:07:11 AM
I do own it, but dont have capturing software to do it. Is there a PC version of the game availble? That might be easier to download, capture and what not. I don't have a problem with it, I do have a problem with someone having to put $30.00 in to get it just for an added bonus of this game, although generous Cor, not neccessary mate.

Yeah, they do have a PC version for it - I'd have gotten it on PC instead if mine was powerful enough to run it. There are some pretty good custom set-ups done by members of that community for it with an anime basketball series I like (Slam Dunk, for the one or two of you curious).

Ty

Quote from: Chris Strike on June 13, 2013, 03:19:33 AM
Yeah, they do have a PC version for it - I'd have gotten it on PC instead if mine was powerful enough to run it. There are some pretty good custom set-ups done by members of that community for it with an anime basketball series I like (Slam Dunk, for the one or two of you curious).

As soon as you said anime, I knew where you were going with that :)

My wife's nickname for me is dupompom, the sound the coach makes when he hits his belly

Strike

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 13, 2013, 03:25:22 AM
As soon as you said anime, I knew where you were going with that :)

My wife's nickname for me is dupompom, the sound the coach makes when he hits his belly

That is beyond amazing...and deserving of a +1.

Ty

Did Scott Cunningham set FBL record? Two weeks after Troy set FBL record? Two weeks after Shack set FBL record?

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Damn, I need a player to score 52, 60, and 62 points. I need a team to score that lol

GM Franchise

You did have a team that could score...more than one actually.  :)

Ty

I had winning teams over the years, just never could keep them