News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

According to everything I'm reading, team morale is actually quite high right now.  I had every intention of re-signing him.

I think the thing that pisses me off the most is Muller not even giving me a chance to counter.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

The thing I don't like about it is signing guys who are still under contract to their teams this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Didn't even know that was possible. Good to know. That Dorling is a smart guy.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

it possible , we just did not want to do it that much
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

It's all business.

I play football manager, stealing players near the end of their contract is what I do.

Ty

Just remember folks, it can backfire as often as it succeeds. That was Dorling's rep as much as the offer that lent itself to that working

Domingo

Who snagged someone under contract? You mean your team last year.

Ty

By under contract, he means last year of contract

T-Bonizzle

In the past actually we were denied doing what Dorling just did. So I guess things change.

Dorling

I've done it before.

Jennifer

It happened to me three times. Twice in one season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Yeah, I think the only thing you cannot do is snag someone during a contract...like on the first year of a for year contract our something

Strike

Quote from: domingoTFWF on June 14, 2013, 06:04:04 PM
Yeah, I think the only thing you cannot do is snag someone during a contract...like on the first year of a for year contract our something

Yup. And since Stanza has got one year left, this is confirmed for next season, so it is fair game.

Ty

My mistake was going after someone too early. Stanza has reason to be unhappy and its 3/4 of the way through the season, makes sense that he would be looking forward