OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I still hate Dorling.

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 14, 2013, 06:26:29 PM
I still hate Dorling.

Duly noted. Dorling is fueding with the entire league right now. From comminsionar to teams not even in his division lol

Dorling

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 14, 2013, 06:26:29 PM
I still hate Dorling.

So does Googly Frazier and his googly eyes.

And Commissioner Trumps.

And Cazluc Vraba.

And Cory McDoe.

And Chi Chi Gonzalez.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on June 14, 2013, 06:28:22 PM
So does Googly Frazier and his googly eyes.

And Commissioner Trumps.

And Cazluc Vraba.

And Cory McDoe.

And Chi Chi Gonzalez.

Just another episode of "Everybody Hates Chris (Dorling)..."

Mike Powers

*shakes fist at sky*

DOOOORRRRRRLLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Ty

So... Krease has been demanding that Mike put a good team around him. As much as I hate to say it, theres a good chance Krease will have to go on the block

GM Franchise

True especially with Stanza leaving and that being one of the team's top players.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Wowza if Krease goes on the block

Expansion Kool style

GM Franchise

And to think, I pick first in the expansion draft. Hoping for some good talent to be out there when that starts.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

<_<
>_>

I'm just keeping my mouth shut and letting this all play out.

GM Franchise

I'm definitely keeping tabs since it'll effect me when the offseason starts and I have to draft.

Ty

I declare war

Can I steal Spanish players?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Can anyone recall when I simmed the Superleague season was it before the draft?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Yes it was pre-draft.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok so it will be...

- SIMMED RESULTS AND DEALS DONE WITH SUPERLEAGUE IE PLAYERS SIGN RETIRE ETC
- EXPANSION DRAFT
- COLLEGE DRAFT

Just in case anyone is wondering. Basically think of it as the Superleague taking place between the end of our season and the start of the next.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'