News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Steamers 70 Colonials 75

Bell 17/4/9 1 steal
McCool 25/7/6 1 steal
Stanza 10/9 2 blocks
Lazco 12/11 2 blocks
Reigns 6/6/ 1 block 1 steal

Steamers 73 Stallions 57

Bell 22/2/13 1 block 2 steals
McCool 26/9/6 3 blocks 1 steal
Regins 8/8 5 blocks 4 steals
Stanza 10/16 3 blocks
Lazco 7/10 5 blocks

Mike Powers

Thanks Black Lantern Bro.

GM Franchise

It's going to be a race for the playoffs now from the looks of it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

PREDICTIONS DUN DUN DUN

Texas 13-5
Tampa Bay - 13-5
Puerto Rico - 12-6
Providence - 11-7
Kentucky - 11-7
Pittsburgh - 10-8
Virginia - 8-10
Mississippi - 7-11

Las Vegas - 14-4
Hollywood - 13-5
Wyoming - 12-6
Seattle - 11-7
Roswell - 10-8
Montana - 9-9
Anchorage - 9-9
San Diego - 8-10

I cut the GMless teams because they have no shot. Out in the East, Providence and Kentucky stay even, but Providence holds the tie breaker. Pittsburgh gets close, but doesn't do enough. Texas also takes advantage of Tampa Bay's late problems to take the #1 seed. Tampa might have fallen further, but they have a favorable schedule down the stretch. Puerto Rico stays the course. Out in the West, Las Vegas takes the #1 seed by virtue of having the easiest schedule down the stretch. Conversely Montana has the toughest schedule of the remaining teams and could drop out of the playoffs. Hollywood stays the course, while Wyoming and Seattle ride their late season momentum to snag the last two spots. Roswell misses out as they also have a more difficult schedule.

Black Death

it would make for interesting story , jen and I face off in the first round
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I figured my end result would be 11-7 too, which in retrospect considering everyone put my team down as one of the bottom teams of the season, I'm damn happy to be in the mix
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

Know exactly how you feel Rob. I have my smugface regarding Walls.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Talon

how many teams make the post season?

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

interesting T-bone has Diamonds beating out Hayseeds ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

I'll get my questions answered sometime today. Life is a crazy bitch this week.

GM Franchise

Looks like the coach has put out an ultimatum about Cross in Virginia. Intriguing storyline there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Rob you could just specify Vlad's new deal starts next season to save your scouting funds.

Unless you're talking scouting money for next season?

Chris Shields

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 21, 2013, 03:16:25 AM
Looks like the coach has put out an ultimatum about Cross in Virginia. Intriguing storyline there.
Yep. Honestly, unless he's gonna re-sign for close to his current contract, I might look for another coach. He's useless when it comes to questions, and has seemed to not care at all.

T-Bonizzle

Coaches typically don't answer questions when it comes to decisions you need to make on your own.