News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Quote from: Jon on June 22, 2013, 09:19:35 PM
You mean MFC, right?

Quote from: Stonerman on June 22, 2013, 09:23:50 PM
Yeah I think The Major would be upset to hear he and his company are being addressed by the wrong name.  Shame on you Mike.  Shame.

Passing out broccoli's left and right.  :D

Chris Shields

I lost the coach because he wanted me to just get rid of players instead of trying to get some kind of value out of them. He showed a poor attitude towards me the entire season, and then when I explained that I was looking for trades as a way to help the team, he quits? Fuck him.

Jon

Quote from: Chris Shields on June 23, 2013, 02:16:02 AM
I lost the coach because he wanted me to just get rid of players instead of trying to get some kind of value out of them. He showed a poor attitude towards me the entire season, and then when I explained that I was looking for trades as a way to help the team, he quits? Fuck him.

He had a bad attitude because you ignored everything he told you to do.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Shields on June 23, 2013, 02:16:02 AM

Someones coaching reputation is going to take a hit.  When a coach gives you an ultimatum you do what he wants or you tell him to fuck off.  You rode that fence all the way to his resignation.  And you'll probably expantion those guys anyway now.

GM Franchise

I think this whole thing would've been avoided if you cut your losses with Cross and let him go or at least told the coach he would be expansioned.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

I'd say something here...but everyone else already beat me to it.

Jennifer

Yay! My boss isn't going to kill me!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

1) don't ignore the advice your coach gives you.

2) figure out what questions you can ask to get the best out of them.

People still get this so, so wrong. Coaches won't pick the lineup, but they will answer questions about player abilities. Assistants will answer questions about players potential or likely effects of a position change (and complete said change according to their abilities). Coaches are there to carry out your instructions and to give you advice, hopefully leading to your instructions therefore being logical and effective.

Jennifer

All the this ^

I've noticed people in the past complaining about their coaches never answering questions, when in reality it's because it's the wrong type of questions being asked

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

"Yeah not only do you pay me shit, but then you bench me man, what the giant fuck is all this noise about, no way I dont want out now...100 percent and my mind aint changing..."

I'm confused. Isn't Damore saying that he DOES want out?

'no way I don't want out now'
- there is no way that I do not want out now

Or am I reading this wrong?

Dorling

Either Ian gave Justin a break because be completely misunderstood, or Justin has pulled a Jedi mind trick.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on June 23, 2013, 05:37:33 AM
Either Ian gave Justin a break because be completely misunderstood, or Justin has pulled a Jedi mind trick.

I actually gave my the break on the fact Damore's IQ level isnt brilliant...seeing as Justin cold blank answered the question the other way, which also amused me greatly, I thought what the hell...lets introduce something fun to the game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

So as it pertains to the game.... Justin just tricked Damore into thinking he wants to stay, well at least he caught a break there!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Rob on June 23, 2013, 05:56:42 AM
So as it pertains to the game.... Justin just tricked Damore into thinking he wants to stay, well at least he caught a break there!

Pretty much
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

That's quite funny actually
SixersEagles

[/center]