News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Question.  For multi positions players, does the first position listed represent their preferred one, or is it irrelevant.

For example a PG/SG would prefer to play at PG.  A F/C would prefer to play at forward.  Or am I over thinking it?

GM Franchise

Yes the first position is the preferred one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Yea, you'll occasionally find hick-ups where SG is listed over PG or C is listed before PF, and things in that nature.

Mike Powers

How is that a hiccup?  Wouldn't that mean the player prefers SG over PG?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 29, 2013, 10:32:06 PM
How is that a hiccup?  Wouldn't that mean the player prefers SG over PG?

Yes that's what it means. It's happened a few times.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Okay, I misunderstood what you meant by hiccup.  I got ya now.

Dorling

Great podcast guys, really enjoyed it.

And I don't see a problem with Pittsburgh bring swords to a gunfight, after all - guns for show, knives for a pro. Enjoyed being referred to as an asshole. My character development has obviously been sound.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Dorling on June 30, 2013, 05:05:02 AM
Great podcast guys, really enjoyed it.

And I don't see a problem with Pittsburgh bring swords to a gunfight, after all - guns for show, knives for a pro. Enjoyed being referred to as an asshole. My character development has obviously been sound.

+1 you had me at the lock stock and 2 smoking barrels reference.

Glad you enjoyed it

J-Reb

I'm about 30 mins in... love it.  Thanks guys for putting that podcast together.

Rob

Yeah great so far, you've got a good chemistry together. Pancho sounds exactly as I imagined
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Jerseys. Ok so no doubt this year we will want to do something with this. The Colonials will be retiring both the Danberry and Hallmark jerseys due to the annoyance level of what happened there. Jen has also opted to retire Maverick Peters and Chucky Dorrance jerseys as well.

To team Chris' producing this, please make sure we remember to do this as well so I can update the team sheets for next season. Rob the Diamonds will also request that Buck Fender has the number 98 jersey retired due to his committment of getting the team off the ground.

Anyone who also wants to future deal their protections and unprotections please do. I wont allow it to 'count' in storyline sense until your season is finished. Scouting reports are also welcome at this time:

Portsmouth
Baton Rogue
Bismark
Colorado

all have 6 free scouting reports each to use and will get an accurate assessment on players. My advice is to not share these with the other GMs despite people trying to tell you its a good idea. They all get scouting reports from their Assistant Coaches which is dependant on how good the coach is, what the relationship is like and is specific to how they fit into the team. Please PM me who you want to use the reports on.

Outside that, I think we are ok. Dorling if you can share with Strike how you set out the jerseys that would be great, I am conscious you are potentially on the big move in your own life with career prospects and having to do the jerseys might be tough going forward.

Lets have a good final week to the season!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Strike has been doing some very cool redesigns of the Jerseys so I'll speak to him about it. They are very good and if he's got it in him to complete the project I'm happy to hand the reigns over to him.

T-Bonizzle

I don't know how, but the schedule ended making some important Week 9 games. Roswell at Wyoming, Providence at Texas, and PR at Tampa. Two games that will decide the 4th seed in both conferences, and a game to decide the #1 seed in the East.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on June 30, 2013, 08:41:57 AM
Strike has been doing some very cool redesigns of the Jerseys so I'll speak to him about it. They are very good and if he's got it in him to complete the project I'm happy to hand the reigns over to him.

Got it covered, amigo. Thank you for the kind words.

Cory

Yay my favourite time of the year. Another team collapse.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE