News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Providence Diamond on June 30, 2013, 06:23:24 AM
Yeah great so far, you've got a good chemistry together. Pancho sounds exactly as I imagined

:o

I disguised my real voice and amped up an accent on purpose. 

RACIST

Just kidding. I like you way more than that Dorling guy.

Quote from: Chris Strike on June 30, 2013, 12:53:31 PM
Here's hoping to you that this isn't a Brazil-England scenario where the former comes out looking like they've perfected the art while you clutch on to the fact you invented it with no hardware to show. ;)

Snaps ... DEM FIGHTIN WORDS!!

* PapaPancho throws bags of pee at everyone

T-Bonizzle

But he could end up at 11 wins too. I don't know about the tie breaker situation, but that doesn't matter because one of the Dragons or Waves is guaranteed to finish at 12 wins.

Jon

Quote from: T-Birder on June 30, 2013, 01:28:03 PM
But he could end up at 11 wins too. I don't know about the tie breaker situation, but that doesn't matter because one of the Dragons or Waves is guaranteed to finish at 12 wins.

???

Need to check your numbers.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Birder on June 30, 2013, 01:28:03 PM

This might be the wildest final week of a season ever in the FBL.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

If Pitt wins both games they'd end up at 11-7, and I think they actually hold the tie breaker over Tampa and PR...but Tampa and PR play the bottom teams in the league as well as each other. Winner of the Tampa PR game ends up at 4, loser ends up at 6 if Pitt can win out. Pancho needs someone to lose to Boston or Birmingham for him to get into the playoffs. Technically possible, but practically not.

Jon

Quote from: T-Birder on June 30, 2013, 01:32:08 PM
If Pitt wins both games they'd end up at 11-7, and I think they actually hold the tie breaker over Tampa and PR...but Tampa and PR play the bottom teams in the league as well as each other. Winner of the Tampa PR game ends up at 4, loser ends up at 6 if Pitt can win out. Pancho needs someone to lose to Boston or Birmingham for him to get into the playoffs. Technically possible, but practically not.

Sure, Pitt can. But Mike Powers asked the question. And he is the GM of Mississippi.

T-Bonizzle

Oh no Powers is mathematically eliminated. I thought we were talking about Pancho.

Mike Powers

Quote from: T-Birder on June 30, 2013, 01:33:44 PM
Oh no Powers is mathematically eliminated. I thought we were talking about Pancho.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 30, 2013, 02:48:14 PM

There there powers ...

* PapaPancho touches Powers bottom

tssssssssssss ... hawt

Strike

Hey Pancho, when are your next days off? I'm thinking we need a playoff predictions podcast and to then talk about all this atomic bomb crazy shit that happened between Week 7 and 8 now. lol

Mike Powers

Jon

Mike Powers

I know right.  We're both pretty stoked about it to be honest.

Cory

Damn not too sure what to think. I mean McCool has had some character issues in the past (i believe) and the 1st round pick wont be a high one, but McCool is elite.

But damn, 2 C+ and a B next year (fair bet) for a A  ...... nice trade Powers.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

McCool has an ego, much like most of the better players in the league.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."