News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Providence Diamond on July 02, 2013, 12:51:33 PM
Hey all you guys around me carry on messing up... I want Justin and Cory to both make the play-offs.

Can't imagine why...  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Because they're real nice guys. Cory deserves a play-off. Justin needs to be struck down by yours truly.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

i fucking knew it....I had a feeling the whole time me not asking Maurice about the time off, itd be something like a death or something.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Why didnt you ask him?

GM Franchise

The Shakers thing is shocking.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

So, does that mean Shakers is expansioned?

J-Reb

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 02, 2013, 02:47:00 PM
So, does that mean Shakers is expansioned?

If so, the expansion draft just got a lot more interesting.  However, something tells me Shakers would hit the superleague before he went to an expansion team.

Cory

Quote from: Totally TyTy on July 02, 2013, 02:46:00 PM
Why didnt you ask him?

Because he left before for no apparent reason and the writing was on the wall about him leaving. I thought for sure it was a major fuck you to me by not showing up.

Ugh, might as well resign from Tampa. No way Im getting an entire new coaching staff.

Rob

Dude there were hints in other news stories about coaches wanting to join Tampa Bay
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 02, 2013, 02:47:42 PM
If so, the expansion draft just got a lot more interesting.  However, something tells me Shakers would hit the superleague before he went to an expansion team.

Superleague is probably more likely than an expansion team.

Ty

Indeed

I got the impression Shakers is safe but morale is down since the wrong name was on the papers

Cory

Quote from: Providence Diamond on July 02, 2013, 02:48:36 PM
Dude there were hints in other news stories about coaches wanting to join Tampa Bay

just saw that, thank god Ian is throwing me a bone on that one.

Ty

Apparently my rep is worse than yours

T-Bonizzle

A couple of news stories have hinted that many believe Mays to be a diva, so maybe a coach will think its not entirely your fault, eventhough it is ;)

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 02, 2013, 02:51:42 PM
A couple of news stories have hinted that many believe Mays to be a diva, so maybe a coach will think its not entirely your fault, eventhough it is ;)

That was before he fired him for visiting his dead aunt.