News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

My end season has been pretty uneventful to be honest
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

Quote from: Totally TyTy on July 02, 2013, 03:04:10 PM
I wonder if JJ leaving if we will get to see Krease as a PG

Remember Massimo Torre?

Ty

Mike Powers

Oh JJ. Stinks that it went that way for you Strike.

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 02, 2013, 07:56:55 PM
Oh JJ Stinks. it went that way for you Strike.

i totally misread

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 02, 2013, 07:56:55 PM
Oh JJ. Stinks that it went that way for you Strike.

I expected it, actually. Just means I get to move 15 mil of salary + 3 mil of PR and actually be able to build a ball club without a guy who, for as skilled as he is, ain't getting any younger unfortunately.

It is what it is. Only game, after all. Plus, at least I know I wasn't the only one who had a full-on meltdown today...

The Philadelphia Flyers, yet again, managed to do that.

Domingo

I just noticed that if Jen loses one of her games this week We end up in a tie. Now, I remember Ian mentioning how he decides tie breakers, and I believe he said it goes to head to head record first...we split the series. After that i think he said he goes to point differential in the games...we both beat each other by 8.

:o

Strike

Quote from: domingoTFWF on July 02, 2013, 09:54:46 PM
I just noticed that if Jen loses one of her games this week We end up in a tie. Now, I remember Ian mentioning how he decides tie breakers, and I believe he said it goes to head to head record first...we split the series. After that i think he said he goes to point differential in the games...we both beat each other by 8.

:o

Claude LaBelle vs. Domingo Cruz, with the winner's team going to the FBL Playoffs. <_<

J-Reb

Quote from: Chris Strike on July 02, 2013, 10:29:41 PM
Claude LaBelle vs. Domingo Cruz, with the winner's team going to the FBL Playoffs. <_<

RIP TFWF.

Domingo

Damn, we were split there too, No?

Jennifer

BREAKING NEWS...MOOSE CONFIDENT HE HAS DONE ENOUGH TO STAY WITH STARS

Kevin Moose might not be the most breathtaking player at the SG position for the Hollywood Stars, but the 4th year man from Duke has been Mr. Reliable at the 2 guard for the Stars who finished 2nd in the Western Conference. Moose thinks this is enough to stick on with the team next year.

"I appreciate the coaching staff has to make tough calls, I don't want to get too much into that given we have playoffs on the horizon, but yeah I think I will be here next year."

The Stars are set to host the Toppers in what many pundits believe will be the clash of the semi finals across the two conferences.

AWKWAAAAAAAARD.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

It's like Tuck Finch all over again.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

At least Moose doesn't have a BFF on the team.

I... hope.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Worst part of missing the playoffs: no coach speech. :(

GM Franchise

So it looks like Cory has no coaches now and just in time for the playoffs.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible