News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 05, 2013, 06:57:24 AM
Who's left in the assistant pool?  I've been racking my brain and nothing.

In the General News there was a post about 5 SL players retiring. Go for them.

There is also Gene Okenfunk.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Nuts.

Congrats, Cory.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

For those looking for Asst. Coaches, here are a few names.

Sheik Farooq
Oswald Touche
Deuce Callahan
Moses Franks
Cappy Fields
Chris Punder
Brother Leo
Mike Flips
Jimmy Simpson

GM Franchise

Going by that list, people might want to wait for the new batch of coaches to be unveiled. Lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Providence Diamond on July 05, 2013, 08:40:28 AM
Winning is fun Bone, you should try it sometime

If I beat you think week it'll break the forum

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I think I have a good chance.....the only edge you have is Cunningham and a slight edge with Apollo.

My bench, PG, SG, PF are stronger but then again..... You do have a coaching staff lol. Oh we'll, it's fresh in the east with two new teams in the dance for once.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

You are so lucky to be in that final man.

Jon

I like that Cory went from "I'm gonna take a break." to "I think I have a good chance." after one victory.

Gotta love the FBL.

Jennifer

Apollo isn't a slight edge over Reed, he's considerably better.

Quote from: Jon on July 05, 2013, 11:40:33 AM
I like that Cory went from "I'm gonna take a break." to "I think I have a good chance." after one victory.

Gotta love the FBL.

Have you met Cory?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on July 05, 2013, 11:36:08 AM
I think I have a good chance.....the only edge you have is Cunningham and a slight edge with Apollo.

My bench, PG, SG, PF are stronger but then again..... You do have a coaching staff lol. Oh we'll, it's fresh in the east with two new teams in the dance for once.

You do have Coach Leighton though...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

And Chang has come off the last week of the regular season with over 40 assists. And whilst my bench aren't rated highly they do a great job. And i have 2 of the best coaches to your zero coaches. And my players haven't publicly stated they wish to leave. I think i have the edge.

And Kadeon is miles better than reed.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

....and as last week showed, ANYTHING can happen around here.

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 05, 2013, 12:36:09 PM
....and as last week showed, ANYTHING can happen around here.

This.

Down, kiddos. Let the sim eventually do the talking for you both.

Mike Powers

I'm convinced there is no sim. Ian reads our every communication about this game (in thread, ooc, shoutbox...) and scores it as one massive RP. Then he gets the TFWF judges to weigh in.

See this is why the TFWF had to close. The FBL grew too big.

[/conspiracy]