News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Only trouble is a couple of those guys are in the last year of their deal.  I'll have to take care of that first thing, because of the way SOME people operate.

*glares at Dorling*

GM Franchise

You made some good deals Powers.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

*touches Powers' ass*

Good work, brah. <_<

Justin

Powers definitely making some good moves. 

I feel good about the guys I've picked up as well.

Rolo
Marshall (hopefully)
Perkins
Toom

Good starting line up. Just need to find a decent PG and fill out the bench.

Mike Powers

Thanks for all the love guys.  I feel good about things.  Just gotta watch that salary cap and get me a SF and a bench, lol.

T-Bonizzle

Look at all those money grubbing players on Powers teams.

Oops.

Hondo

Hated to see Reed go, but I benefit a lot more from a scoring SG in Miles Peters than I do Reed, who is more or less redundant alongside Kamil Bennett.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

I need a player or two like those...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

And the only way I would've pulled that deal was if I could unload Tooms.....and Justin comes in to save the day!

Just did the math, and it isn't too bad.  My 4 players make $37 million.  Richards indicated he wanted to make $12, so that brings me to $40.  That leaves $10 million for a starting SF and some bench players.  Tight, but I think it can work.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 06, 2013, 06:05:32 PM
And the only way I would've pulled that deal was if I could unload Tooms.....and Justin comes in to save the day!

Just did the math, and it isn't too bad.  My 4 players make $37 million.  Richards indicated he wanted to make $12, so that brings me to $40.  That leaves $10 million for a starting SF and some bench players.  Tight, but I think it can work.

If it doesn't, holla at me. I got cap space and roster spots to fill.

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 06, 2013, 06:05:32 PM

Richards will already make $12 starting Season 13.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 06, 2013, 04:49:57 PM
Only trouble is a couple of those guys are in the last year of their deal.  I'll have to take care of that first thing, because of the way SOME people operate.

*glares at Dorling*

I'll be on the hunt. With no money for scouting and Eddie Lights' contract finishing I'll be busy stealing.

Ty

Hmm... Indeed, he wont be the only one. Mind you, might be the only one to do it successfully but still...

Jon

Quote from: Dorling on July 06, 2013, 06:08:36 PM
I'll be on the hunt. With no money for scouting and Eddie Lights' contract finishing I'll be busy stealing.

Just don't go over budget again. :P

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Quote from: Jon on July 06, 2013, 06:07:22 PM
Richards will already make $12 starting Season 13.

I saw where Justin promised it, but I didn't see where it was future dealed or anything of the sort.  Did he add any years to it?

Justin?