News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Strike on July 08, 2013, 07:37:48 PM
I TRIED TO STALL TO SEE IF YOU'D BE HERE, BUT NOPE! YA WEREN'T!!! <_<

Besides...you get to be snarky with Dorling in a few days. Behave yourself, Primo.

DORLING!!!!!!!!!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Talon

Question.  So once you "LOCK IN" you can't have the SL screw you over and steal folks?

and you can't lock in until you finish your roster/staff right?

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Justin

Quote from: Talon on July 08, 2013, 08:56:22 PM
Question.  So once you "LOCK IN" you can't have the SL screw you over and steal folks?

and you can't lock in until you finish your roster/staff right?

Correct.

Talon

Thanks Justin.

Chris, Ian, AWESOME work with the podcast. It really had a "breaking news/instant analysis" feel too it, with the madness starting up in the off season coming in one big wave, it was an awesome piece to listen to.  Threw it into my iPod, listened to the first 20 on the drive home and finished it up when I got in the house.

5 star work!

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Strike

Quote from: Talon on July 08, 2013, 09:58:39 PM
Thanks Justin.

Chris, Ian, AWESOME work with the podcast. It really had a "breaking news/instant analysis" feel too it, with the madness starting up in the off season coming in one big wave, it was an awesome piece to listen to.  Threw it into my iPod, listened to the first 20 on the drive home and finished it up when I got in the house.

5 star work!

Thanks, Talon. Appreciated.

GM Franchise

I agree. The podcast was awesome. The brief comments about my team were intriguing.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

Flying under the radar Franchise, that's how you avoid getting lynched.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

ill check it out when im off work. thats the only thing I missed about Ian doing inside the FBL...he often dropped more hints than in the gen. news.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: Cory on July 08, 2013, 10:15:24 PM
ill check it out when im off work. thats the only thing I missed about Ian doing inside the FBL...he often dropped more hints than in the gen. news.

Definitely. Ian gave me some really good stuff to work with and play off of. Half wish we had more time before he went to bed to do a little more coverage. Who knows, it might be something to explore down the road.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on July 08, 2013, 10:16:18 PM
Definitely. Ian gave me some really good stuff to work with and play off of. Half wish we had more time before he went to bed to do a little more coverage. Who knows, it might be something to explore down the road.

A preseason recap episode with all the moves, trades, drafts, news, and signings is a must at this point given everything that's happened thus far.

T-Bonizzle

I hope Ian can find the time for some Inside the FBL

Strike

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 08, 2013, 10:20:58 PM
I hope Ian can find the time for some Inside the FBL

Didn't he mention last season he'd at least keep doing them for the preseason? Because he did for S12, so I could it just being a "once a season" deal.

Cory

twas a good listen, great job guys

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE