News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Looks like Ty is losing Troy to the SL...too much PR and salary, plus he has Nigel as an agent and Nigel won't deal with me as far as I remember.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Domingo on July 09, 2013, 01:22:32 AM
Looks like Ty is losing Troy to the SL...too much PR and salary, plus he has Nigel as an agent and Nigel won't deal with me as far as I remember.

Talk to Nigel first before writing it off

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on July 09, 2013, 01:22:32 AM

Damn, that would be a huge loss if he left to go along with Cunningham leaving.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I can only imagine what woulda happened if I'd have accepted Strikes offer instead of Robs today.

Domingo

Quote from: PapaPancho on July 09, 2013, 01:23:49 AM
Talk to Nigel first before writing it off

Nah, not risking it. Ty can ask Nigel if he'd take a payout and pr cut to move to a winning team if he wants, but my team is happy right now and I'm not upsetting the balance for a what if. I'll just put the pieces around the core I have, let everyone else panic and go into a frenzy.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Domingo on July 09, 2013, 01:31:12 AM
Nah, not risking it. Ty can ask Nigel if he'd take a payout and pr cut to move to a winning team if he wants, but my team is happy right now and I'm not upsetting the balance for a what if. I'll just put the pieces around the core I have, let everyone else panic and go into a frenzy.

That's smart basketball ...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on July 09, 2013, 01:31:12 AM

You just went to the FBL Finals last season. No reason to upset the balance of your team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 09, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
You just went to the FBL Finals last season. No reason to upset the balance of your team.

Somewhere Rob is crying in the corner

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on July 09, 2013, 01:47:48 AM
Somewhere Rob is crying in the corner

Somewhere else Dusty Britches is relapsing on his and competing in Nathan's Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest...

GM Franchise

That's too much for Grizla, Alex. Let the agent come at you with an offer first. It'll usually be lower for expansion draft players.

Ty

With that guy who wanted to play, i get the feeling ill be fired soon

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 09, 2013, 01:44:41 AM
You just went to the FBL Finals won the Championship last season. No reason to upset the balance of your team.

Fixed

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 09, 2013, 02:06:27 AM
Fixed

No need to fix it. I wrote it that way for a reason. *hint* *hint*  :D

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on July 09, 2013, 02:05:40 AM
With that guy who wanted to play, i get the feeling ill be fired soon

No reason to give up yet, dude. Season hasn't even started yet.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 09, 2013, 02:08:47 AM
No reason to give up yet, dude. Season hasn't even started yet.

Not giving up, just knowing im in for a fight to keep it