News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Talon on July 14, 2013, 11:24:28 PM
Having sat in on the recording, I can already say. GREAT STUFF!

Dorling was awesome, and it really made the time fly by.

Thanks. I had a lot of fun doing it. I think it's crazy how much knowledge we all have about a massive collection of fake personalities - it just shows that Ian has done an astounding job in running this game for us.

T-Bonizzle

OH GOSH BOSTON, JUST SHATTERED THE BAR JAMES SET

Cory

Is the draft completed now?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 15, 2013, 09:59:15 AM
OH GOSH BOSTON, JUST SHATTERED THE BAR JAMES SET

That is scary in itself.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Just try to make good decisions going forward TyTy....

J-Reb

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 15, 2013, 11:33:59 AM
Just try to make good decisions going forward TyTy....

Yep.

Ty will likely be in the drivers seat for the #1 pick in next seasons draft, assuming there is no expansion teams.  Come up with a plan and stay the course.

Hondo

Need a favor, folks. I'm doing a little research, and I need to know what, if any, agents won't do business with you.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Pete Sales and I had issues this season.

Nigel Falls and I had a "3 season ban" I believe over Scott Fletcher which ended this season. (could be wrong with the length of the ban tho, just off the top of my head)

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Nigel Falls ("Don't remember anything about a 3-year ban though.")

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

That might be Cory's wishful thinking.

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on January 26, 2013, 10:30:07 AM

BREAKING NEWS...FALLS BLACKBALLING ANTICS HIGHLIGHTS STRAINED RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN GMS AND AGENTS

Nigel Falls has publically come out to say he will not deal with GM Doming, Dorling, Cory or Jon in the near future as an under pressure Falls who has seen a flurry of big name players drop his agency puts down his foot once more.

"The agent is key in this process, I have no concerns about the future of Falls Inc."

Falls isnt the first agent to encounter problems with GMs. GM Death and GM Jen are famous for their feuds with Pete Sales and Rob Goldsmith respectively, it is also on the grapevine that new GM, GM Rob isn't well liked by Slim Cash or GM Steven isn't high on Pete Sales list either. Falls outburst follows rumours of GM Justin offering male exotic dancers to Spanish powerhouse team Madrd Majico as well as insulting Burt Hawk by trying to trade him a drafting spot in the FBL. The FBL continues to prove to be more sensitive than an erect nipple.

CREDIT: LEE RERAN

Cory

I knew it wasnt a black listing, but I guess its hard to define near future.