News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on July 25, 2013, 11:39:36 PM
Yes sir.

It's the motto of House Stark.

Thought so.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 25, 2013, 11:41:53 PM
This made me LOL.

If only he brought that kind of funny to the FBL podcast >.>

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on July 25, 2013, 11:50:18 PM
If only he brought that kind of funny to the FBL podcast >.>

I'm getting there. <_<

Dorling

I was thinking the worst after seeing my General News...but holy hell. That was good.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

BD can have the Diamonds if he wants :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

welcome back big man

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Justin

The TeeJ of Philly

So, should I start looking for houses in Boston? :P

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on July 26, 2013, 06:06:00 PM
So, should I start looking for houses in Boston? :P

Probably so.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

The TeeJ of Philly

TyTy, I'm pulling for you. I'm wearing my Boston Jersey every week.