News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on August 01, 2013, 10:29:15 AM
I'm around. Just been a bit down in the dumps and unfocused for a couple days and haven't really been on the internet much.

Sorry to hear that!  Hope things pick up for you soon!

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Who is TyTy? on August 01, 2013, 02:14:07 AM
And Alex just crapped his pants in fear

I didn't understand what you meant until I saw the thread. Egads.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Cory

love the article Hondo

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Great column Hondo. Looking forward to the rest.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Who you gonna get for a Head Coach Jon? Cause Brown is about to walk.

GM Franchise

Moses Franks. He'll bring back the Tree Man Offense.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

George Lane?

Or, he could just use Stelios and switch Bonba or Lazdo into a player coach role. He's got Kenny Wang to back them up, by using one of them, who knows, it could boost Wang's future and stuff

GM Franchise

George Lane would be his only feasible option out of the remaining coaches list.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 01, 2013, 02:55:14 PM
George Lane would be his only feasible option out of the remaining coaches list.

He's got no money to hire him.

I see his best option is player coach method

GM Franchise

Assistant to Head Coach, player-coach for new AC.

Ty

Or he could somehow figure out Black

GM Franchise

Ty

Yeah, I always get them mixed up.

He could always figure out his 'color'ful coach

Chris Shields

Should have done like 1 million. He's probably gonna see 250K as an insult, get pissed off, and walk for at least this week.

Mike Powers

I think that the money is already spent, so Jon is going to lose his Coach AND his budget.