News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Just so you know Ian, I think you put the Bismark press conference questions in the Wyoming thread too.

Steven

Mark Brown secretly still working for Roswell tbh.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Steven on August 02, 2013, 09:51:08 PM
Mark Brown secretly still working for Roswell tbh.

I think he built a time machine that sent the team back to Season 9.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 02, 2013, 09:57:30 PM
I think he built a time machine that sent the team back to Season 9.

He said Mark, not Marty.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on August 02, 2013, 10:18:34 PM
He said Mark, not Marty.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were related.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Alex Smiley

Dude...

...what if Mark Brown is really Marty Brown, whose time travels and other scientific discoveries turned him into a vain, selfish man?

What if...what if Marty Brown disappeared because the time loop closed in on itself, and "Mark" is all we're left with?

/tees

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM AlexK on August 02, 2013, 11:30:24 PM
Dude...

...what if Mark Brown is really Marty Brown, whose time travels and other scientific discoveries turned him into a vain, selfish man?

What if...what if Marty Brown disappeared because the time loop closed in on itself, and "Mark" is all we're left with?

/tees

See? Alex gets it. Jamal Tees is related to Tees just like Marty Brown is related to Mark Brown. I'm thinking Ferndales, Classes, McLoos, Fraziers, etc.

Alex Smiley

And just like Conrad Vavasseur is "related" to Wink, but if I talk too loud in here they might send Condor Security after me.

>.> <.<

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

In related news I heard Gobble Alot is related to Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.

Ty

Hey... there's only one B is in his name

GM Franchise

That's because Gobble ate the other B.

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 03, 2013, 12:23:50 AM
That's because Gobble ate the other B.

A broccoli for you sir.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 03, 2013, 01:03:19 AM
A broccoli for you sir.

Ironically something he didn't eat...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Ty calling out Commisioner Trumps....could be interesting.....

GM Franchise

I have a feeling there's going to be chaos in Boston this week.