News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Maybe he is going to ask about some sort of League funded rehab.

Justin

Talon

Just a heads up. I'm teaching a tracking course all week on ft Bragg so I only have internet from my phone so I'll be playing (sparingly) via cell from 0800-1900. At night I'll have my laptop.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Black Death

Fort Bragg ... times I  do miss Fayetteville and spring lake
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Didn't Cedric Malone have a problem with donuts and Candy when he was with Montana? This could be the beginning of a meltdown Shields...

Talon

Yessir my backyard. Lived in Fayetteville until I was 17 then went up into Raleigh.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Chris Shields

Quote from: Dorling on August 05, 2013, 11:50:50 AM
Didn't Cedric Malone have a problem with donuts and Candy when he was with Montana? This could be the beginning of a meltdown Shields...
As long as he's not punching people out, and plays decently, I don't give a crap if he eats a whole box of donuts or 4 bags of gummy bears a night.

GM Franchise

Behold the power of Squirell Man.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 05, 2013, 12:13:22 PM
As long as he's not punching people out, and plays decently, I don't give a crap if he eats a whole box of donuts or 4 bags of gummy bears a night.

Gobble Alot says hello!

Dorling

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 05, 2013, 12:13:22 PM

I think over indulgence in candy will eventually lead to a drop in physical performance...

Ty

Anyone wanna take bets on what happens next in my threas

Domingo

You get banned from the league and TO stats looking for real estate in Bawston

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Chris Shields

Quote from: Dorling on August 05, 2013, 01:55:49 PM
I think over indulgence in candy will eventually lead to a drop in physical performance...
If I see it happening, I sit him down and explain that he is too great of a player to let this candy ruin his life, and will need to limit how much he partakes in. I got this under control, man. Hell, I would have won that game against Virginia if it wouldn't have been for the damn axis of the earth being off by 17 degrees.

Ty

Wow, Hondo messes up and his rep is good enough that it works out to his advantage. Good on you bro