News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Strike on August 09, 2013, 05:10:47 PM
...Oh lord Jesus, it IS the apocalypse!

Franchise has been out-Franchise'd!

Run for the hills
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Strike on August 09, 2013, 05:10:47 PM
...Oh lord Jesus, it IS the apocalypse!

Franchise has been out-Franchise'd!

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

The previous low was 37, I think. So, yes.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

I may be missing something obvious, but what exactly was it that Jon said that pissed Bonba off so much?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Talon

Quote from: JackHondo on August 09, 2013, 07:48:19 PM
I may be missing something obvious, but what exactly was it that Jon said that pissed Bonba off so much?

I was curious as well.

I'm guessing that he was offended that he didnt want to wait until next season to have him stop playing as much and coaching???

That's all I can figure, seems like the guy would refuse to retired (but refuse to re-sign in San Diego) if he really wanted to show he wasnt ready to stop playing.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ty

I assumed it was the benching to coach thing?

GM Franchise

It was because he was asked to be  the  AC and he didn't want to do it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

He should just bench him anyways and play Wang at the four.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 09, 2013, 08:01:21 PM

I think you missed the point. People are inquiring why it upset him

Hondo

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 09, 2013, 08:01:21 PM

That's an awfully severe reaction for just being asked if he was interested in the AC job.

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on August 09, 2013, 08:13:25 PM
That's an awfully severe reaction for just being asked if he was interested in the AC job.

The assumption here is that as a player-coach, Bomba would be relegated to bench duty on minimal minutes while mostly focusing on coaching. The "losing starting spot, because Jon fucked up the AC thing" is probably why he got aggravated.

...I mean, FBL players and drama go well together. lol

Hondo

Quote from: Strike on August 09, 2013, 08:17:28 PM
The assumption here is that as a player-coach, Bomba would be relegated to bench duty on minimal minutes while mostly focusing on coaching. The "losing starting spot, because Jon fucked up the AC thing" is probably why he got aggravated.

...I mean, FBL players and drama go well together. lol

I was confused mostly because GoGo did the exact opposite, and was excited for the role. That was my case study, I guess.

Jon

Assuming it had more to do with my coaches rep then anything else.

Gonna be sad to lose Bonba.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Talon

Definitely made me think twice about talking to Jay Chill about becoming player coach eventually. >.>

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on August 09, 2013, 08:13:25 PM

You are also talking about a game where a slight misspelling sends the entire team in a tailspin.  There is no rhyme or reason... which is why we spend the majority of the time arguing in the shoutie about who should do what and when. :)