News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

FXBlade

I take it that was for me?

If not, Then I feel silly

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

No, I was talking about this cold sore on the corner of my lip.

But I guess it applies to you as well.

;)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

Ty

Only 1 open team left, dammit

J-Reb

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on August 15, 2013, 06:35:15 PM

Stick out the Boston boat.  When you turn it around, these days will be nothing but a fun story to tell.

Ty

Im trying, indeed Im trying

FXBlade

Quote from: JackHondo on August 15, 2013, 06:18:05 PM
No, I was talking about this cold sore on the corner of my lip.

But I guess it applies to you as well.

;)

I hope it heals  :-*

Dorling

Oh, Blade is back. Let's see what he can do with an expansion team.

Welcome back man, Vegas still rule.

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on August 15, 2013, 06:50:01 PM
Oh, Blade is back. Let's see what he can do with an expansion team.

Welcome back man, Vegas still rule.

Translation:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on August 15, 2013, 06:35:15 PM

Theres two, Providence and Greenville

Ty

Nah, if I get fired, I pretty well need an expansion team. My rep is low enough that anything else will be another disaster

Domingo

Or we could get two new gm's and you take over the san quentin team to rebuild your rep.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on August 15, 2013, 07:35:17 PM
Or we could get two new gm's and you take over the san quentin team to rebuild your rep.

It's done wonders for me. I actually won a game this season.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible