Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Oh well, I dont mind creating players either, Im sure 3-4 of us will be able to do it, its not like we'd need to make a full roster, we'd only need 8 guys per team.

Plus all the free agents and SL we could skip for the initial creation of the league. But I'd be able to capture for starters say the FBL Finals and give the footage to Ian to commentate over or something like that, and we could probably at some point look to expand, but I recall Ian being down for the Finals at least.

How good is the team creation? Can you import custom logos? Can you make the same jerseys

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Talon

In 2k13 you couldnt import logos but they had a decent variety of jersey templates to choose from.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

This is a really good idea. Hopefully you guys can get this going once the new game comes out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

In the words of Franchise, Jen.

'It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.'

jagilki

Triple B has become Noah Hanson.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Dorling on August 23, 2013, 08:51:59 AM
In the words of Franchise, Jen.

'It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.'

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

You knew it was gonna happen.

Arkia Fisk

Quick question: How far (many teams/positions) is the FBL expanding this season?

Also,
And even if I do not get a position...I get NBA 2K's for 360 every year and the concept of that is pretty cool. Gotta get Gold tho.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 23, 2013, 11:32:35 AM
Quick question: How far (many teams/positions) is the FBL expanding this season?

Also,
And even if I do not get a position...I get NBA 2K's for 360 every year and the concept of that is pretty cool. Gotta get Gold tho.
4 teams were added this year. Calgary and Montreal came over from the SFL, and then Tempe and Greenville were added. Currently, there's 4 divisions with 6 teams each, so next season it will be 7 teams in each division. I believe there's still a few teams left without a GM, but I'm pretty sure that all the expansion teams already have GM's, so it would be one of the teams that one of the other guys left or got fired from.

Talon

Western Conference:

North:
Seattle - Domingo
Montana - Flins
Anchorage - Rebel
Wyoming - Black Death
Bismarck - Sgt Josh
Bosie - Triple B
Calgary - Strike

South:
Vegas - Dorling
Hollywood - Jen
San Diego - Jon
Colorado - Alex K
Honolulu - T-Bone
Roswell - VACANT
Tempe - Blade

Eastern Conference:

North:
Kentucky - Hondo
Virginia - Stoner
Pittsburgh - Pancho
Portsmouth - Shields
Providence - CJ Gates
Boston - TyTy
Montreal - TJ

South:
Puerto Rico - JustinP
Tampa Bay - Corey
Baton Rouge - Talon
Birmingham - Franchise
Mississippi - Steven
Texas - Rob
Greenville - Powers

Only one officially vacant job, but TyTy is 0-4 in Boston and has one of the worst teams of all time, and Triple B might be on the hot seat... maybe.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ty

Oh and on top of that, Im going on a LOA for 3 weeks too. Starting tomorrow (the moving process, it'll take a while to get new internet and everything setup)

Mike Powers

Dear BD,

For the love of god, please don't massively overpay and fuck up our budgets.

Sincerely, 
The Rest Of The League