News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on August 24, 2013, 12:56:00 PM
Dude...you know you won't be able to put together a half decent team around him. You're going to put yourself in the same boat you did a couple of seasons ago.

Yeah the same boat I'm in that's sinking fast after hitting an iceberg.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Okay, everybody...one, this isn't the first time it's happened. Two, we've dealt with this accordingly before. Three, double-edged sword; some people will be able to still play ball accordingly and negotiate while others...may not have the powerhouses they were planning to build. All a part of the game itself. Besides, if BD wasn't the one to do it, somebody else woulda signed a top caliber player to a ridiculous contract that would spike up these costs in the first place.

I dunno, just think the "shooting the messenger" bit is getting redundant at this point. But maybe it's just me.

Justin

Quote from: Strike on August 24, 2013, 12:59:35 PM
Okay, everybody...one, this isn't the first time it's happened. Two, we've dealt with this accordingly before. Three, double-edged sword; some people will be able to still play ball accordingly and negotiate while others...may not have the powerhouses they were planning to build. All a part of the game itself. Besides, if BD wasn't the one to do it, somebody else woulda signed a top caliber player to a ridiculous contract that would spike up these costs in the first place.

I dunno, just think the "shooting the messenger" bit is getting redundant at this point. But maybe it's just me.

I think it's more so because he started the original onslaught a couple of seasons ago.

Strike

Quote from: JustinP on August 24, 2013, 01:00:37 PM
I think it's more so because he started the original onslaught a couple of seasons ago.

Hence why I think it's redundant. We've done this roundabout before. <_<

Justin

Quote from: Strike on August 24, 2013, 01:01:18 PM
Hence why I think it's redundant. We've done this roundabout before. <_<

True.  But then again he should have learned from the first time, lol.  Either way, it is what it is and we have to deal with it.

J-Reb

Let the record show my "gee thanks, BD" was in jest.  Just another hiccup to try and work around!

Strike

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 24, 2013, 01:03:41 PM
Let the record show my "gee thanks, BD" was in jest.  Just another hiccup to try and work around!

Basically, this.

We're FBL ballers. Dealing with these crazy shenanigans is the kind of thing we've gotten decent at or have pulled hairs over. Still all in good fun, of course.

Flins.

Anyone got any ideas as to why I am 'unstable in my position as GM' ? Or is this just another media story I should ignore?

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Flins. on August 24, 2013, 01:06:44 PM
Anyone got any ideas as to why I am 'unstable in my position as GM' ? Or is this just another media story I should ignore?

I'm with Flin, did my name just get thrown around for some odd reason? lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Talon

My posts about BD's situation are all just my own griefs nothing against him.  Hell you can blame me for giving Thomas 16.5

I'll never be pissy in the OOC, its all a game and if it becomes too much like efedding where its all pissy attitudes, then its time to move to a new game.

Just my thoughts on it.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

1 - Franchise!!!  Noooooooo!!!!!! Damn bro, that sucks.

2 - BD, told you so.

3 - Flins and Alex I think your names were just used as 1st year GMs without much tenure for that news story. Unless you hear something attributed to a named source, don't put too much stock in it.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 24, 2013, 01:19:30 PM
Isn't alex 0-4?

Yeah that likely is a factor why his name was in there.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Just to clarify,  I'm not pissed at BD, or angry about what happened. I'm just giving my ooc opinion on a situation that effects not only the game itself but BD's team as a whole. I'm here to play the game and try and figure out a way to have a successful team that can win championships. I'm going to do that regardless of what happens on someone else's team, and like Strike said it has happened before and will more than likely happen again. Some of us will hold our team together, while others jump ship because they can't figure out how to make things work. It's the nature of the game, but if I have an opinion on it I'm going to give it.

Black Death

Alex your team has not won a game

Flins , your team has been up and down ... the Lincoln thing andmaybe moving Lucic to SG  might not have work out ... Bears are use to winning under jag and you are being judge by his standards

the comments on the occ don't bother me ... I am cool with everyone ...  it what we been doing since it started and it not going to change.  I just happen to be the focus this time

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"