News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Dom got bashed for not picking a captain too.

I think the Pebbles thing is because the All Star match is for the top of the top, the real great players of the league. When players like Griffin, Bishop, Lights, Frazier and Richards etc are missed out and rookies go over them, it raises eyebrows.

Rob

See, I went for team chemistry with 2 of his team mates picked. I guess it doesn't really count, you just have to pick the guys who have the best ratings for All-Star. But when you do that for your team...
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Those All Star teams...yeah, I don't think they're going over too well with the FBL fan base, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

What is up with roundhouse kicks in the FBL? We GMing a bunch of secret ninja warriors?

Black Death

lol

it how we roll during all star break
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Rob picks McCool as the point? Mutu and Pebbles, but swaps their positions???? and picks Washington Owens? CRAZY! No Creed Jackson or Leon Dreams... or Kolo Rolo...

And I laughed so hard that Dom made Shack a PF to avoid Nigel Falls players. So players like Drummond, Cunningham, Griffin are left out. I was sad panda face that Matt Foster didn't make it... but understood he had to go with his guy.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

The fallout from all of this is going to be amusing to see. Nigel's going to go on the rampage and a few players might take out their frustration of not being on the team against the Toppers when they play them, i.e. being motivating and putting up monster stat lines.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Rob on September 01, 2013, 11:57:21 AM
See, I went for team chemistry with 2 of his team mates picked. I guess it doesn't really count, you just have to pick the guys who have the best ratings for All-Star. But when you do that for your team...

The mistake you made was starting him at his unnatural SF position. It looks like you just looked at last weeks line up from my team which is where I tried that experiment and it failed. Every other week Lane was a SG and Mutu the SF. It's the snake mistake Dom made by making Shack the PF

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 01, 2013, 02:13:26 PM
The fallout from all of this is going to be amusing to see. Nigel's going to go on the rampage and a few players might take out their frustration of not being on the team against the Toppers when they play them, i.e. being motivating and putting up monster stat lines.

Good thing he put it up AFTER he played me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Dorling

I now have an easy way to motivate Shack against the Toppers.

Jon

Quote from: Dorling on September 01, 2013, 02:20:08 PM

Too bad you won't play them until next season. :P

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on September 01, 2013, 02:20:08 PM

I can't wait for the Vegas crowd to start chanting "SHACK'S GONNA KILL YOU!" whenever the Toppers have the ball come playoff time.

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 01, 2013, 12:57:43 PM
What is up with roundhouse kicks in the FBL? We GMing a bunch of secret ninja warriors?

Well Pettis kicked the hell out Henderson last night...lol. Kicks are in right now.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

well, a boost for Owens morale, cheers ROB

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Don't remember ever picking a captain for the all stars, so this was an interesting twist. As far as people left off, everyone knows we're limited to 8 players and not everyone can make the team. Every season someone gets butt hurt about being left off the roster, and I can honestly say I'd rather it be someone not on my team that gets upset. I could care less if Shack gets upset about being placed in the PF roster spot. His comments in general news claim he won't be giving his all, then fine. Before I lock in for the week I'll make sure to tell Coach Black to move him to the bench and promote Dallas to the starter and let Shack grumble, bitch, and moan with no minutes. Like I said, he isn't on my team and I can care less if he wants to be an ass about it. He should be glad he even made it on the team, because he almost didn't. I had planned to not pick any Vegas players either since I was grabbing Dallas and Ty...I actually was going to put Foster in.