News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

regardless ... it nice  to see you hanging around again
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If anyone feels inclined to reward my efforts for FBL with a small donation t_f_w_f_wrestling@hotmail.com through paypal would be appreciated. Thanks to Justin for the recent unprompted wee contribution.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Chris Shields

Well, let's see if this helps me out or ruins my entire season and gets me fired.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on September 07, 2013, 03:56:33 PM
If anyone feels inclined to reward my efforts for FBL with a small donation t_f_w_f_wrestling@hotmail.com through paypal would be appreciated. Thanks to Justin for the recent unprompted wee contribution.

Done.

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 07, 2013, 05:36:58 PM
Well, let's see if this helps me out or ruins my entire season and gets me fired.

Don't jinx yourself. We're on pace to set the firing and GM movement record this season already.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

My hope is that I worded thing correctly and that Stevens is a team guy, but you never know what can happen in this game. I'll just do like I normally do, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

GM Franchise

That's my approach every week, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 07, 2013, 05:48:40 PM
My hope is that I worded thing correctly and that Stevens is a team guy, but you never know what can happen in this game. I'll just do like I normally do, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

He's not really. He has ego.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Yeah Chris ... Honest I think your screwed on this one
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

At least I said that I was thinking about it, not actually doing it. Maybe that will count for something.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 07, 2013, 06:16:01 PM
At least I said that I was thinking about it, not actually doing it. Maybe that will count for something.

In a game of extreme personalities ... thinking about it is tantamount to doing it.  Probably won't get fired but expect to play the rest of the season with 7.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thanks Franchise for the donation
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Jon

Quote from: Trumpers on September 07, 2013, 03:56:33 PM

Done and thank you sir.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

You're going to have to pay more than $3 for a bribe to be effective James.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Woooo I'm back on the internet.  Hold fuck that's a lot of changes in just a few days
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.