News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

If this game has taught me anything, if an A level coach says something, LISTEN.

UNDER

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Strike on September 07, 2013, 11:14:36 PM
...I mean, sure Byways said it...

Okay, let's do it.

Over/under: Pebbles Lane scores 20 points this game vs. the Hayseeds.

This is line immaterial. He didn't score 20 the last time they played and only scored 20 or more 2x this season against Boston and Providence.

Over/Under 17 pts and I'll take the over.

Black Death

under 17 ... rookie get shut down by the vet
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Further thanks to

Capt. Josh
Cory
Jon

for their donated support.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Hondo

Still gonna take the Under. Before the coach spoke, I woulda said over, but Coach knows, man.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Quote from: JustinP on September 08, 2013, 08:32:30 AM
Under 14

When did this thread become about Jerry Lawlers love life?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Alex, in case you are wondering.

George Nest has a vast history of leaving his teams during the season. I'm going to say there is a high percentage chance that your Coach has left you Head Coachless. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Jon on September 08, 2013, 02:16:33 PM
Alex, in case you are wondering.

George Nest has a vast history of leaving his teams during the season. I'm going to say there is a high percentage chance that your Coach has left you Head Coachless.

Yeah, that's why I was wary of signing him in the first place. I might have to take the issue to Commissioner Trumps on the basis Nest has had this history.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Jon

Quote from: GM AlexK on September 08, 2013, 02:59:51 PM
Yeah, that's why I was wary of signing him in the first place. I might have to take the issue to Commissioner Trumps on the basis Nest has had this history.

If he walks out on you (quits), you can sign a new Head Coach.

You don't need to contact Commissioner Trumps.

Now if you fired him for a potentially legit reason... like him walking out on you. Then you could contact Trumps to see if the firing PR penalty can be waived. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Alex Smiley

Even better, lol. What's a good way to confirm his status?

jagilki

He's gone.  Hire a Closeness.

Alex Smiley