News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 11, 2013, 09:35:42 PM
Could be Talon going to Anchorage and Arkia getting Birmingham, but I don't see TyTy or Franchise getting the job over either of those two. All though, Talon didn't have the greatest season, and one of them could opt to go with the experience of TyTy.

Not even sure Talon wants a job right now but if he did ... Talon screwed up on trading a great player who was related to his coach .... TyTy just built the worst team ever.  No offense Ty.

Ty

Quote from: PapaPancho on September 11, 2013, 09:39:52 PM
Not even sure Talon wants a job right now but if he did ... Talon screwed up on trading a great player who was related to his coach .... TyTy just built the worst team ever.  No offense Ty.

Non taken. High risk high reward style play explodes sometimes

Jon

I do think if Arkia and Talon want back in... They will get the GM spot over TyTy and Franchise.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

That almost goes without saying though. I know I'm only getting a team if they're really desperate and have no other options.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I have the Puerto Rico job.

Talon

I refuse to put Franchise out of a job, I won't apply for one until he gets one.

Dude's dedicated to the game and genuinely loves it.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on September 11, 2013, 10:37:30 PM
I refuse to put Franchise out of a job, I won't apply for one until he gets one.

Wow. Didn't expect to see this. Means a lot reading this, Talon. Thank you for the kind words.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Talon on September 11, 2013, 10:37:30 PM

I sense a heel turn in your future

Talon

BREAKING NEWS:

ANCHORAGE HIRES NEW GM!

[spoiler]
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!

IT WAS ME ALL, ALONG AUSTIN!!!! [/spoiler]

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

*Ahem*

Back when I came into the league, I was advocating for Ian to NOT fire you, because I didn't want to take the Spuds from you.  He did it anyway.

Where's my love brah?

Ty

Talon, by accepting another team, it would help the game a lot more than by rolling over and letting James play because he is super committed. There are perhaps a hundred things James could do to either relieve some pressure from Ian (graphics and jerseys and the like) or add an extra layer of depth to the game (his articles, a version of inside the FBL, stats). He does have a knowledge of the game second to none but perhaps Ian (James seems to remember EVERYTHING).

You and Fisk however may just be best served to strengthen the game by being reliable, consistent GMs.

If I don't get a team, who knows, I might just try to get permission to add further depth to the league (something I enjoy doing). Whether that could be creating what could be the FHL (or FFL that Ricky Hallmark used to play for), creating a bit of Scientology depth or even collecting and creating histories of each individual player (maybe Id leave that to James), we can each contribute despite perhaps not all having teams.

Talon

I am standing by my statement in the fashion of my friend Bernie Mack.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

FBL Franchised would return for sure.

jagilki

FBL Players on Facebook

-edit-

Or Coaches.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on September 11, 2013, 11:12:23 PM
FBL Players on Facebook

-edit-

Or Coaches.

I'd definitely be game to do those.