News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

jagilki

I agree with Parapa the Pancho.  It's all good.

Ty

Congrats to James for making his 11,111 post. Thats waaaay too many

Mike Powers

He must've deleted one.  It now reads 11,110.

Black Death

SHIT ... it going backwards ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

None got deleted. Ty read the number wrong.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 17, 2013, 07:31:04 PM
None got deleted. Ty read the number wrong.

I've read that before somewhere.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Slowly but surely all the posts with bickering and/or arguing are deleting themselves.

Before long, his post count will be 14.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: JackHondo on September 17, 2013, 08:23:35 PM
Slowly but surely all the posts with bickering and/or arguing are deleting themselves.

Before long, his post count will be 14.

Somebody is an optimist

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

It reads 11,111 to me

Quote from: Rob on September 17, 2013, 08:43:39 PM
I didn't know Hondo sold glasses

For some people the glass is half full, for some the glass is half empty. For hondo, the glass is broken :(

jagilki

.... he's made a post since then....

Ty

T-Bonizzle

Now if James never posts again, he can keep his awesome number. And never post again. And keep his awesome number. (by never posting again) :D

Ty

Quote from: T-United on September 17, 2013, 11:22:11 PM
Now if James never posts again, he can keep his awesome number. And never post again. And keep his awesome number. (by never posting again) :D

Bahaha, like he could ever do that