News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on September 17, 2013, 11:42:27 PM
Bahaha, like he could ever do that

More like I could care less about that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 18, 2013, 12:12:34 AM
More like I could care less about that.

Couldn't. You couldn't care less about that.

#thinkaboutwhatyousayamerica

Rob

Quote from: Dorling on September 18, 2013, 04:00:20 AM
Couldn't. You couldn't care less about that.

#thinkaboutwhatyousayamerica

THIS.

COULD care less implies you care. COULDN'T care less implies you care so very little about something that you can't possibly care any less.
SixersEagles

[/center]

¿PapaPancho?

Jon

Like I could care less about that.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Yeah, but that's not something that's just British vs. American.

It drives some people nuts.

But, I did see one much worse on another forum recently. 

"For all in tents and purposes."

Hondo

Once I heard someone say something about one of their relatives "eighty and a betting" a known felon.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

The common screwup of there, their, and they're is what irks my nerves.

Rob

What do you call sex when on a camping trip?

Fucking intense
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Quote from: Rob on September 18, 2013, 09:25:09 AM
What do you call sex when on a camping trip?

Fucking intense

AlexK asked us to never talk about his trip to Boyscout Camp again.

Hondo

OK Rob, you opened this gate. The blood is on your hands.

A guy is seeing his psychiatrist one day, and he's telling him, "Doc, you'll never believe the dreams I kept having last night! One minute, I dreamed I was was teepee, then I was a wigwam. First a teepee, then a wigwam! Teepee! Wigwam! Teepee! Wigwam! Over and over again!"

The psychiatrist looks up from his notepad and says "It's easy to see your problem. You're too tense (two tents)."

FXBlade

Would have been good Hondo, if only you hadn't have put (two tents) at the end of it.

jagilki

Hondo had to explain it for some.

Hondo

Quote from: Blade on September 18, 2013, 10:01:13 AM
Would have been good Hondo, if only you hadn't have put (two tents) at the end of it.

That was mostly for James' benefit.