Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Still in for the record, just been prepping to return to university.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Flins.

Also still in, since everyone else is checking in, if I am still wanted :P

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Got my role

My 7000th post. Ok.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Playoff race is going to be tight in every division especially with only two weeks left in the season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Well things turned in Montana quickly.

Dorling

Dammit. Will people stop agreeing trades for the end of the season with me then getting sacked/quitting please?

GM Franchise

Yeah, very quickly. Don't think I've ever seen a GM walk out of the office before in any season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Flins.

Quote from: Dorling on September 29, 2013, 02:30:59 PM
Dammit. Will people stop agreeing trades for the end of the season with me then getting sacked/quitting please?

You're cursed! Sorry mate, I'm sure whoever takes over would be open to the trade though as it was a pretty generous one.

T-Bonizzle

Ian. In the PDF for the standings a few teams only have records for 7 games, the Aliens and Stars.

jagilki

Hmmmmmm..... interesting.

Mike Powers

Quote from: jagilki on September 29, 2013, 02:55:10 PM
Hmmmmmm..... interesting.

FBL Wars Episode V: Jag Strikes Back

Black Death

Flins ... question why did you walk out?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

And the musical chairs strike again.